Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help! 11:09 - Dec 26 with 831 viewstigglefish1975

Out today family meal.. can I record the QPR game on Sky, I know it’s on the red button?
Help! on 11:18 - Dec 26 with 802 viewslongtimefan

You can as long as you select the Sky football channel rather than Main event channel. Just press record on the football channel for the appropriate time and it will then list all the matches. Then just select the ITFC match and press record again.
Help! on 11:20 - Dec 26 with 790 viewsJimmyJazz

Help! on 11:18 - Dec 26 by longtimefan

You can as long as you select the Sky football channel rather than Main event channel. Just press record on the football channel for the appropriate time and it will then list all the matches. Then just select the ITFC match and press record again.

Doesn't that need you to be at you at your tv 10 minutes before the game starts in order to select the game you want?

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Help! on 11:29 - Dec 26 with 771 viewslongtimefan

Help! on 11:20 - Dec 26 by JimmyJazz

Doesn't that need you to be at you at your tv 10 minutes before the game starts in order to select the game you want?

No. Already done it this morning. Edited : For clarity you initially select record on chan 403 for the Sheffield Utd game starting at 2:55 and then the other games will appear.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2018 11:33]
Help! on 12:28 - Dec 26 with 662 viewspeterleeblue

Help! on 11:29 - Dec 26 by longtimefan

No. Already done it this morning. Edited : For clarity you initially select record on chan 403 for the Sheffield Utd game starting at 2:55 and then the other games will appear.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2018 11:33]

Thanks from me. At the Sunderland match this afternoon. So if we do well will watch back later.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024