Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glimmer of hope? 16:49 - Dec 26 with 1761 viewsconnorscontract

I think Chalobah has played pretty well.

He'd be my Town MotM. Who is yours?
Glimmer of hope? on 16:52 - Dec 26 with 1745 viewstractorboy7777

I’ve been a huge critic of his this season but he was one of the better players today

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

Glimmer of hope? on 17:03 - Dec 26 with 1708 viewsleftback

He was ok but imo he’s no better than Downes, I’d send him back to Chelsea to free up space for another loaner to come in.
Sears gets away scott free from offering nothing whatsoever.
Dare I say Nolan was the best player on the park 1st half
Glimmer of hope? on 17:07 - Dec 26 with 1694 viewsGarv

Glimmer of hope? on 17:03 - Dec 26 by leftback

He was ok but imo he’s no better than Downes, I’d send him back to Chelsea to free up space for another loaner to come in.

Chalobah no better than Downes?

Bravo for the best post of the day.

What does Downes offer?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Glimmer of hope? on 17:09 - Dec 26 with 1684 viewssparks

Glimmer of hope? on 17:07 - Dec 26 by Garv

What does Downes offer?

Downes had a decent game. Sears offered nothing at all. Spence was poor yet again, Knudsen simply doesnt work in a passing side. Nolan was bright in pathces but had too many serious lapses whcih cost not only a goal but good positions too.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Glimmer of hope? on 17:17 - Dec 26 with 1659 viewsleftback

Glimmer of hope? on 17:07 - Dec 26 by Garv

What does Downes offer?

Trev neat and tidy going backwards, but the amount of times he misses an easy forward ball or takes the wrong option is crazy, it’s almost as if he’s spent his career playing as a CB.
He flatters to deceive due to his strength and power which gets him out of trouble.
Downes is having to play further forward, would look more comfortable in trevs position
Glimmer of hope? on 17:19 - Dec 26 with 1652 viewsjas0999

No one. This was dire.
Glimmer of hope? on 17:22 - Dec 26 with 1643 viewsChris_Knights

The kitman .... each of the players shirts matched their actual names !! Do me a favour who the hell gives a c... about our man of the match ? Lost 3-0 and you’re asking about our best player?
Glimmer of hope? on 17:47 - Dec 26 with 1602 viewsreusersfreekicks

Glimmer of hope? on 17:03 - Dec 26 by leftback

What! Does that include the pass for their goal? Chalaboah was by miles our best player today
Login to get fewer ads

Glimmer of hope? on 18:18 - Dec 26 with 1568 viewsHalifaxBlue

Our midfield was alright. Chalobah wanted the ball. Nolan would have been the pick of the bunch for me if not for the howler. Not the only time he did that in the match either.

As usual, our midfield struggles to advance the ball. Chalobah is the one that is tasked with taking the ball off of defenders but he is not naturally a midfielder and it shows. He can pick a pass, and he wants the ball, he just doesn't get it in areas where he's given himself the time and view to pick the pass. I think he looks a little better in the role than he actually is, but with some coaching he has the tools to be great there.

Nolan was forward thinking. Felt awful for him after his mistake because he was playing well and you could see how much that hurt him.

Poll: Hurst or Ross, discounting any other candidates?

Glimmer of hope? on 20:52 - Dec 26 with 1490 viewsnshearman1

Glimmer of hope? on 18:18 - Dec 26 by HalifaxBlue

Our midfield was alright. Chalobah wanted the ball. Nolan would have been the pick of the bunch for me if not for the howler. Not the only time he did that in the match either.

As usual, our midfield struggles to advance the ball. Chalobah is the one that is tasked with taking the ball off of defenders but he is not naturally a midfielder and it shows. He can pick a pass, and he wants the ball, he just doesn't get it in areas where he's given himself the time and view to pick the pass. I think he looks a little better in the role than he actually is, but with some coaching he has the tools to be great there.

Nolan was forward thinking. Felt awful for him after his mistake because he was playing well and you could see how much that hurt him.

Personally, I think Nolan's confidence is shot to pieces, and to be fair he's been given more than enough opportunites to step up to the plate. PL is trying to keep his pecker up because he uses him for set-pieces but it's patching up a real problem until he gets someone in in January.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024