Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ROTTEN AWAY DAY 17:47 - Dec 26 with 1990 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

From the London traffic, to the parking, and then that performance. Wow, just wow. Good number of Town fans travelled their just to see that pile of dross. Weak, feable, uninspiring, no creation, pathetic. Players should be ashamed of themselves, didn’t deserve to wear the shirt today!

Deserve to be relegated with performances like that, fans deserve better.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

ROTTEN AWAY DAY on 17:49 - Dec 26 with 1967 viewsMrTown

Agree. Thought the players were a disgrace today.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

ROTTEN AWAY DAY on 18:38 - Dec 26 with 1823 viewsportmanroadblue

ROTTEN AWAY DAY on 17:49 - Dec 26 by MrTown

Agree. Thought the players were a disgrace today.

Not just today.
ROTTEN AWAY DAY on 19:19 - Dec 26 with 1713 viewsMrTown

ROTTEN AWAY DAY on 18:38 - Dec 26 by portmanroadblue

Not just today.

Certainly on too many occasions this season. As a proffessional, being paid way too much money regardless, being followed by devoted fans who work real jobs earning enough money to pay for a day out to follow the team they love. The MINIMUM we expect is competiveness, and these players at the moment are a flimsy disgrace.

ROTTEN AWAY DAY on 20:36 - Dec 26 with 1560 viewsnshearman1

I missed the booing, spotted a silly attempt at a Mick McCarthy song towards the end. Those bad things aside, the Town fans today should be applauded for continuing to sing their hearts out and support the team even when the brown stuff had well and truly been smashed everywhere.
ROTTEN AWAY DAY on 10:09 - Dec 27 with 1221 views44_not_out

I left with 10 minutes to go...... in 40 years I have never left early. I’ll keep believing and just hope that Boxing Day is the lowest point and we can now put a run together with some new recruits
ROTTEN AWAY DAY on 10:18 - Dec 27 with 1197 viewsSwansea_Blue

QPR can be one of the better away days too. You can generate a good bit of noise in that cramped old stand (when there’s something to cheer about).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

ROTTEN AWAY DAY on 11:39 - Dec 27 with 1126 viewsMrTown

ROTTEN AWAY DAY on 10:09 - Dec 27 by 44_not_out

I left with 10 minutes to go...... in 40 years I have never left early. I’ll keep believing and just hope that Boxing Day is the lowest point and we can now put a run together with some new recruits

I left on 70ish, said there will be a 3rd goal for them, and just as I left, Wells scores a simple turn and shoot.

Massive time for the club, minimum is 6 points from the next 3 games, otherwise we can rightly say goodbye to this league for a little while.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024