Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Stroud 20:45 - Dec 26 with 1842 viewsnshearman1

This guy was absolutely abysmal today. Made mistake after mistake, missed so much on and off the ball. The standard of refereeing in the Championship is pretty poor generally, but Stroud takes the biscuit. A Premier League reject, he should be striding purposefully as fast as his trotters can take him to the Vanarama League.
Keith Stroud on 20:47 - Dec 26 with 1822 viewsIllinoisblue

agreed, an awful ref.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Keith Stroud on 21:08 - Dec 26 with 1759 viewsITFC_Forever

The only thing less surprising than us getting comfortably beaten was Stroud being an awful ref.

Wasn’t the reason we lost though, but he’s still an awful incompetent.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Keith Stroud on 21:59 - Dec 26 with 1656 viewssundaze

I thought he had a decent game, far better than the Town players out there. All I see after every game nowadays is someone starting a post blaming the ref and saying how poor they are. Hell, there are even people blaming the refs giving Norwich too much extra time to score goals.

None of us are entitled, it is a long, painful season for every Town fan, but we can't just keep looking for a scapegoat every time we don't get what we want.
Keith Stroud on 22:07 - Dec 26 with 1637 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Keith Stroud on 21:59 - Dec 26 by sundaze

I thought he had a decent game, far better than the Town players out there. All I see after every game nowadays is someone starting a post blaming the ref and saying how poor they are. Hell, there are even people blaming the refs giving Norwich too much extra time to score goals.

None of us are entitled, it is a long, painful season for every Town fan, but we can't just keep looking for a scapegoat every time we don't get what we want.

He was poor, as has been the case from officials in a fair few games this season...............................That had no bearing on todays result though as we were the architects of our own downfall.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Keith Stroud on 22:09 - Dec 26 with 1628 viewsRobTheMonk

The free kick for the second goal looked very much like the QPR player got outmuscled and then fell over like an oak tree.
Keith Stroud on 22:11 - Dec 26 with 1616 viewsPJH

Keith Stroud on 22:07 - Dec 26 by StochesStotasBlewe

He was poor, as has been the case from officials in a fair few games this season...............................That had no bearing on todays result though as we were the architects of our own downfall.

Keith Stroud was up to his usual standard so therefore he was poor.
The standard of refereeing in general is very low but Stroud is lower than most, in more ways than one.
Keith Stroud on 22:14 - Dec 26 with 1602 viewsnshearman1

Keith Stroud on 22:07 - Dec 26 by StochesStotasBlewe

Just to be clear, I’m not suggesting Stroud was responsible for our very poor loss today, though the free kick for the second goal was certainly pretty soft. He was just crap and made obvious errors on behalf of both sides. ‘Scapegoat’ seems to be the word of the day for some reason.
Keith Stroud on 22:16 - Dec 26 with 1592 viewsLightningboy

By far my least favourite ref (if you can have such a thing?)..the guy is an absolute joke.
Login to get fewer ads

Keith Stroud on 22:26 - Dec 26 with 1558 viewsericclacton

Heh, my favourite refs are the ones that award us goals when we have no shots on target.

GOAL.........HOOOOOOOOOOORAY.

Or if you play a game against a far better team and they let you run passed them with the ball and the goalkeeper pretends to be blind.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024