Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As if today wasn’t crap enough. 01:34 - Dec 27 with 1253 viewsmonytowbray

I just got home feeling rather ill as everyone I saw over Xmas was already ill. Slept from 8pm but woke up at 11pm. Cleaned the flat as I couldn’t get back to sleep and now I’m laying here with my legs feeling like someone’s burying them under concrete.

Christmas was alright until today I guess. Never seen us win at Loftus Road in 3 attempts. I might just sack that one off even though it’s a 20 minute trip down the road from me, if we play them next season that is. All hope off the back of the last two games has gone and I don’t even know where to start dissecting it. Reminded me of that cup replay at Lincoln a couple of years back but with more stupid mistakes and against a side at “our level” who truely took advantage. Early signs looked promising with Harrison getting goal side up front past his man but as soon as the 1st went in we may as well went home.

I literally have no idea how Nolan, Spence or Knudsen are going to last another season with us regardless of how it all ends. I feel mean lumping Knudsen in there as he’s off form for me this season but the other two aren’t fit to wear a Championship side’s shirt.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

As if today wasn’t crap enough. on 01:49 - Dec 27 with 1217 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Knudsen...... How 'dare you' knock him? Some are going to lay into you for that.

You 'risk' a lot by knocking Knudsen on TWTD.
As if today wasn’t crap enough. on 02:40 - Dec 27 with 1152 viewsBenters2

As if today wasn’t crap enough. on 01:49 - Dec 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

Knudsen...... How 'dare you' knock him? Some are going to lay into you for that.

You 'risk' a lot by knocking Knudsen on TWTD.

Lol Jetlag from the World Cup innit.

Still Man City are after him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024