Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who keeps their place for the home game against Rotherham United? 08:18 - Dec 27 with 637 viewschristiand

I doubt very much any new signings will be in or available for the Millwall fixture, but who - in your opinion - avoids PL's culling process in our bid for survival? I appreciate some may read this and believe a whole new XI is required after yesterday. Nevertheless, put yourself in PL's shoes, expect that ME won't bankroll a copious amount of changes and we have the issue of the current loans in our squad. Who will start against Rotherham United on 12th January?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Who keeps their place for the home game against Rotherham United? on 08:24 - Dec 27 with 613 viewsjas0999

Pennngton.
Chalaboh.
Sears.

One of the two keepers (maybe time for Bart again).

Not sure if anyone else is good enough.

Almost seems unfair on Dozzell & Lankester. But I would pick them.

The other problem is I’m not convinced Evans will find anything other than two loans.
Who keeps their place for the home game against Rotherham United? on 08:30 - Dec 27 with 595 viewsDennyx4

I don't believe any players place is guaranteed - that is how poor we were yesterday.

Chambers & Sears are the only names I would say is more likely to play than not.

Gerken - could easily be swapped for Bart (poor yesterday with first goal)
Spence - Jenkinson could replace if rumours correct.
Knudsen - could be off
Pennington - could be replaced by CCV
Chalobah - could be replaced by Bridcutt
Downes / Nolan - Midfield needs more intent (both attacking and defensively)
Sears - although poor yesterday, cant see us getting that many players in
Ward - replaced by Lankester/Edwards
Harrison - Hopefully a new striker
Who keeps their place for the home game against Rotherham United? on 09:03 - Dec 27 with 517 viewsGuthrum

Given we don't have the depth of squad which would allow for changes without recruitment, the answer depends entirely on who we get in/back.

The primary two not starting are most likely to be Harrison and Spence. Plus probably one of the midfield.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024