Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anyone else watch or record off the red button yesterday? 11:21 - Dec 27 with 1039 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Went to watch the match back and see for myself how bad it was. Got the full Swansea v Villa match instead. I guess it was divine intervention saving me from seeing more than the highlights.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Did anyone else watch or record off the red button yesterday? on 11:50 - Dec 27 with 966 viewsWickets

Yes i watched it on the red button, no commentary so that was good , it did once revert back to Sheff v Derby game and i had to red button it again but other than that no problem .
Did anyone else watch or record off the red button yesterday? on 11:54 - Dec 27 with 951 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Did anyone else watch or record off the red button yesterday? on 11:50 - Dec 27 by Wickets

Yes i watched it on the red button, no commentary so that was good , it did once revert back to Sheff v Derby game and i had to red button it again but other than that no problem .

Thanks. Must have been some issue with the recording. It definitely said QPR v Town so wasn't that I selected the wrong one.

Did anyone else watch or record off the red button yesterday? on 12:25 - Dec 27 with 888 viewsbluelou

How do you record red button? I didn’t think that was possible

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

Did anyone else watch or record off the red button yesterday? on 12:27 - Dec 27 with 883 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Did anyone else watch or record off the red button yesterday? on 12:25 - Dec 27 by bluelou

How do you record red button? I didn’t think that was possible

On Planner select 403 (not 401 - I don't get why they show the same things but work differently). Then when you set to record another menu comes up where you can select any of the red button games. Worked for the previous match on there except some of it went wrong at the beginning.

Did anyone else watch or record off the red button yesterday? on 12:29 - Dec 27 with 878 viewslongtimefan

I had the same issue. Fortunately, or perhaps unfortunately, I was only intending to watch it slightly delayed so was able to cancel the recording and watch the remainder live on the red button. Was obviously a Sky technical issue as the recording was definitely titled as QPR v Ipswich.
Did anyone else watch or record off the red button yesterday? on 12:32 - Dec 27 with 866 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Did anyone else watch or record off the red button yesterday? on 12:29 - Dec 27 by longtimefan

I had the same issue. Fortunately, or perhaps unfortunately, I was only intending to watch it slightly delayed so was able to cancel the recording and watch the remainder live on the red button. Was obviously a Sky technical issue as the recording was definitely titled as QPR v Ipswich.

Thanks for confirming.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024