Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Middlesbrough next then. 17:43 - Dec 27 with 1235 viewsIpswich24

They must be so relived, Pulis under pressure, can't score goals, on bad run. But then look we come along!

Poll: Who would you like to be manager out of these?

Middlesbrough next then. on 18:55 - Dec 27 with 1164 viewsBlueBadger

They scarcely had to break into a jog at PR. I fear we could get be getting a walloping.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Middlesbrough next then. on 18:59 - Dec 27 with 1154 viewsMullet

True, but they also might be fearful that we can embarrass them.

Get at them early, bit of pressure and their fans hissing at them might do everything to help us. Look at how Reading and Swansea both flapped when we got at them from the front foot.

We literally have nothing to fear from them up there, we're expected to turn up and roll over for them which might be to our advantage. I'd like to see us play with some pace and run at their big defenders with crosses low and balls down the channels.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Middlesbrough next then. on 19:02 - Dec 27 with 1141 viewsCoastalblue

Just like Wigan then?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Middlesbrough next then. on 19:17 - Dec 27 with 1110 viewsSwansea_Blue

Middlesbrough next then. on 18:59 - Dec 27 by Mullet

True, but they also might be fearful that we can embarrass them.

Get at them early, bit of pressure and their fans hissing at them might do everything to help us. Look at how Reading and Swansea both flapped when we got at them from the front foot.

We literally have nothing to fear from them up there, we're expected to turn up and roll over for them which might be to our advantage. I'd like to see us play with some pace and run at their big defenders with crosses low and balls down the channels.

Pulis' teams are ugly, but the one thing they tend to be is well organised. I hope you're right, but I suspect we won't have anywhere near enough guile to break them down. And they'll probably have set pieces sown up.

You never know though...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Middlesbrough next then. on 19:28 - Dec 27 with 1072 viewsMullet

Middlesbrough next then. on 19:17 - Dec 27 by Swansea_Blue

Pulis' teams are ugly, but the one thing they tend to be is well organised. I hope you're right, but I suspect we won't have anywhere near enough guile to break them down. And they'll probably have set pieces sown up.

You never know though...

I'm not confident because it's away and a very hard place to go, however I've seen us do the unexpected in both positions over the years.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Middlesbrough next then. on 19:29 - Dec 27 with 1068 viewsrfretwell

Middlesbrough next then. on 19:17 - Dec 27 by Swansea_Blue

You never know though...

We never seem to be able to put two good performances together in a week these days, let alone three. Or even one! Expecting a trouncing up there I'm afraid.
Middlesbrough next then. on 19:29 - Dec 27 with 1067 viewsGuthrum

Middlesbrough next then. on 18:55 - Dec 27 by BlueBadger

They scarcely had to break into a jog at PR. I fear we could get be getting a walloping.

Their away form is pretty good. Home form, on the other hand ...

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Middlesbrough next then. on 19:34 - Dec 27 with 1048 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Middlesbrough next then. on 19:29 - Dec 27 by rfretwell

We never seem to be able to put two good performances together in a week these days, let alone three. Or even one! Expecting a trouncing up there I'm afraid.

But not putting 2 good performances together on the trot is helped by us being poor against QPR.

We really do need the next two home games to go well. Something from Boro ahead of them would be a nice bonus.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024