Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need the following players 20:14 - Dec 27 with 1239 viewsNthsuffolkblue

a strong, commanding defender who will organise the back line;

an experienced creative player in midfield who will help ball retention;

an experienced striker who can hold the ball up.

The following are free agents. Any of them fit enough and able to be attracted to be worth investing in?

Philip Wollscheid, Younes Kaboul, Chris Samba, Robert Huth, even James Collins.
Stephen Ireland, Peter Whittingham (I guess we wouldn't be able to persuade Yaya Toure!).
Victor Anichebe, Gabriel Agbonlahor.

I guess there are good reasons why none of them have been taken on by clubs but they are the sort of experience we need.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

We need the following players on 20:36 - Dec 27 with 1192 viewsMrTown

Would like Robert Huth and Younes Kaboul, really big strong centre backs, but wages would be a big stumbling block Id imagine.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

We need the following players on 20:49 - Dec 27 with 1162 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We need the following players on 20:36 - Dec 27 by MrTown

Would like Robert Huth and Younes Kaboul, really big strong centre backs, but wages would be a big stumbling block Id imagine.

Right now, we need to invest to stay in the division. No one in the current squad could complain that someone of their ability is coming in on higher wages.

I think we would want one off each list. If we can loan better fair enough. If we could somehow sign a quality experienced player even better still but I suspect Evans is prepared to throw a significant amount of money at keeping us in this division. The bigger problem will be getting the best value out of it.

We need the following players on 20:56 - Dec 27 with 1139 viewsPecker

James Collins would be great. Stephen Ireland would be great. Victor Anichebe would be great.
We need the following players on 21:18 - Dec 27 with 1087 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We need the following players on 20:56 - Dec 27 by Pecker

James Collins would be great. Stephen Ireland would be great. Victor Anichebe would be great.

I think there was something about Collins before wasn't there? Did he train with us or something?

We need the following players on 23:43 - Dec 27 with 973 viewsdavblue

We need the following players on 20:56 - Dec 27 by Pecker

Great as they are names?

All past it.
We need the following players on 23:53 - Dec 27 with 965 viewsHARRY10

We need the following players on 20:49 - Dec 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

Right now, we need to invest to stay in the division. No one in the current squad could complain that someone of their ability is coming in on higher wages.

I think we would want one off each list. If we can loan better fair enough. If we could somehow sign a quality experienced player even better still but I suspect Evans is prepared to throw a significant amount of money at keeping us in this division. The bigger problem will be getting the best value out of it.

" I suspect Evans is prepared to throw a significant amount of money at keeping us in this division."

Like he did in the summer, I suppose ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024