Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... 19:51 - Dec 28 with 3764 viewsElderGrizzly

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2018/dec/28/craig-bellamy-raised-the-c
Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:12 - Dec 28 with 3659 viewsJ2BLUE

Bellamy was clearly pissed and did something stupid. It happens.

Riise sounds like a right bellend from that extract.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:13 - Dec 28 with 3654 viewsIllinoisblue

something doesn't add up about Riise's telling of the story. You get woken up in your hotel room and attacked by a teammate battering you with a golf club and you don't hit back supposedly "out of respect for the manager". Not buying that. He bottled it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:15 - Dec 28 with 3624 viewsITFC_Forever

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:13 - Dec 28 by Illinoisblue

something doesn't add up about Riise's telling of the story. You get woken up in your hotel room and attacked by a teammate battering you with a golf club and you don't hit back supposedly "out of respect for the manager". Not buying that. He bottled it.

Maybe he did, but it still makes Bellamy the c-unit we all know and detest.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:21 - Dec 28 with 3586 viewsHerbivore

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:12 - Dec 28 by J2BLUE

Nice bit of victim blaming there.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:24 - Dec 28 with 3569 viewsJ2BLUE

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:21 - Dec 28 by Herbivore

Nice bit of victim blaming there.

Furious, I went over to him: “I’m not singing. Shut the f#ck up or else I’m gonna smash you!”

Truly impaired.

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:25 - Dec 28 with 3565 viewsJ2BLUE

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:13 - Dec 28 by Illinoisblue

However, I knew that if I responded to Bellamy’s attack, my career at Liverpool would be over.

Ha. Someone is attacking you with a golf club in front of a witness but you can't respond?

Truly impaired.

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:27 - Dec 28 with 3544 viewsjeera

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:24 - Dec 28 by J2BLUE

Furious, I went over to him: “I’m not singing. Shut the f#ck up or else I’m gonna smash you!”

Clearly a bit of history there though, with Bellamy targeting him deliberately to wind him up.

To then go into someone's room with a club!?

How you doing anyway? You're back a few days early.

The pull was too much eh?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:28 - Dec 28 with 3534 viewsHerbivore

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:24 - Dec 28 by J2BLUE

You think that justifies attacking him with a golf club? Wow.

Login to get fewer ads

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:29 - Dec 28 with 3517 viewsJ2BLUE

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:28 - Dec 28 by Herbivore

Did I say that? Have a day off will you?

Truly impaired.

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:31 - Dec 28 with 3502 viewsHerbivore

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:29 - Dec 28 by J2BLUE

Did I say that? Have a day off will you?

It was implied. You seem more het up about how the victim of an assault comes across than you do about the guy attacking him. It's rather odd. Just put me back on ignore, dear. You clearly don't like being challenged.

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:32 - Dec 28 with 3500 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:28 - Dec 28 by Herbivore

To be fair the story reads a little like … "I was sober, he was drunk, he said some drunken stuff and rather than just ignore it/brush it aside, I went over and told him that if he didn't shut up he would smash his face in (which clearly he had no intention of doing for the sake of his Liverpool career)."

There is no dispute that Bellamy is unpleasant but Riise is either misrepresenting something or not a very clever chap.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:34 - Dec 28 with 3477 viewsJ2BLUE

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:31 - Dec 28 by Herbivore

It was implied. You seem more het up about how the victim of an assault comes across than you do about the guy attacking him. It's rather odd. Just put me back on ignore, dear. You clearly don't like being challenged.

I said Riise seems like a bellend. He does. I didn't say Bellamy is a saint or that Riise deserves to be attacked in any way.

You can put me on ignore. It makes the forum unreadable when you put someone on ignore who posts regularly.

Truly impaired.

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:36 - Dec 28 with 3467 viewsJ2BLUE

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:27 - Dec 28 by jeera

Clearly a bit of history there though, with Bellamy targeting him deliberately to wind him up.

To then go into someone's room with a club!?

How you doing anyway? You're back a few days early.

The pull was too much eh?

I'm ok thanks you? Did you have a good Christmas?

I got bored earlier and logged back in. You'll be seeing much less of me next year

Truly impaired.

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:39 - Dec 28 with 3446 viewsjeera

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:36 - Dec 28 by J2BLUE

I got bored earlier and logged back in. You'll be seeing much less of me next year

Not done much tbh.

I'll message over the w/e for a gossip update.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:54 - Dec 28 with 3383 viewsOldsmoker

So Bellamy is a bellend.
Tell me something I don't know.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:55 - Dec 28 with 3369 viewsIllinoisblue

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:15 - Dec 28 by ITFC_Forever

Maybe he did, but it still makes Bellamy the c-unit we all know and detest.

of that there is no doubt; a brainless chav

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 21:02 - Dec 28 with 3335 viewsHerbivore

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:34 - Dec 28 by J2BLUE

I said Riise seems like a bellend. He does. I didn't say Bellamy is a saint or that Riise deserves to be attacked in any way.

You can put me on ignore. It makes the forum unreadable when you put someone on ignore who posts regularly.

You described attacking someone with a golf club as Bellamy being pissed and doing something stupid and adding "it happens". You totally minimised an assault with a golf club whilst twice pointing the finger at Riise. I just find that very odd.

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 21:15 - Dec 28 with 3285 viewsLord_Lucan

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:36 - Dec 28 by J2BLUE

Hope not J2, you're one of the good guys.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 21:21 - Dec 28 with 3254 viewsJ2BLUE

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 21:02 - Dec 28 by Herbivore

You described attacking someone with a golf club as Bellamy being pissed and doing something stupid and adding "it happens". You totally minimised an assault with a golf club whilst twice pointing the finger at Riise. I just find that very odd.

I was just pointing out that considering that is Riise's own account of the situation he comes across as an idiot. I didn't think I needed to say attacking someone with a golf club is out of order. I said 'it happens' as in people get drunk and do stupid things. It's not ok but he's far from the only one to do something stupid under the influence.

Truly impaired.

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 21:23 - Dec 28 with 3246 viewsJ2BLUE

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 21:15 - Dec 28 by Lord_Lucan

Hope not J2, you're one of the good guys.

It's less and less fun on here by the week.

Truly impaired.

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 21:28 - Dec 28 with 3219 viewsLord_Lucan

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 21:23 - Dec 28 by J2BLUE

It's less and less fun on here by the week.

I know, it's been sabotaged by loons, goons and those that know best. The rise of the new Nazis will not be the "Far Right" but more the "Far out"

Anyway, have you got a new job as a chef? I just had a Deliveroo from Blazing Bird and I don't think I have ever tasted anything so awful in my life.

The chicken meat was grey and it had bones sticking out that I didn't think a chicken had, in fact I'm sure it wasn't ever a chicken.

The carcass resembled a rabbit - but it wasn't as tasty as a rabbit.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2018 21:34]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 23:32 - Dec 28 with 2928 viewsHerbivore

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 21:21 - Dec 28 by J2BLUE

I was just pointing out that considering that is Riise's own account of the situation he comes across as an idiot. I didn't think I needed to say attacking someone with a golf club is out of order. I said 'it happens' as in people get drunk and do stupid things. It's not ok but he's far from the only one to do something stupid under the influence.

You're still minimising and excusing. He didn't fall asleep on the last train home or do a moony at a policeman or steal a traffic cone. He attacked someone with a golf club. That's a bit more than doing something a bit stupid when under the influence.

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 23:34 - Dec 28 with 2920 viewsJ2BLUE

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 23:32 - Dec 28 by Herbivore

You're still minimising and excusing. He didn't fall asleep on the last train home or do a moony at a policeman or steal a traffic cone. He attacked someone with a golf club. That's a bit more than doing something a bit stupid when under the influence.

Ok, thanks for correcting me.

Truly impaired.

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 04:31 - Dec 29 with 2658 viewsSpruceMoose

Who’d have thought, Bellamy is a c*nt.... on 20:12 - Dec 28 by J2BLUE

Say what?!

Dunno what you're like after a few beers but I've never attacked a colleague with a nine iron after a few.

No idea how you think Riise is the bellend after reading that.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024