Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only 18% of teams in the EFL have NOT broken their transfer record since 2005. 00:28 - Dec 29 with 1107 viewsBrixtonBlue

17 teams. You can guess who one of them is, I'm sure.

Leeds
Blackburn
Ipswich
Birmingham
Barnsley
Coventry
Southend
Charlton
Gillingham
Bradford
Tranmere
Bury
Oldham
Swindon
Port Vale
Cambridge
Newcastle

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Only 18% of teams in the EFL have NOT broken their transfer record since 2005. on 10:25 - Dec 29 with 887 viewsfactual_blue

Which division of the EFL is Newcastle in?
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 10:29]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Only 18% of teams in the EFL have NOT broken their transfer record since 2005. on 10:37 - Dec 29 with 869 viewsmartinwellbourne

Most of the clubs currently reside in the lower leagues,some have been out of the EFL completely,only NUFC and Town have stayed in the top two leagues,this set of stats doesn't bode well for a certain team beginning with I.
Only 18% of teams in the EFL have NOT broken their transfer record since 2005. on 10:50 - Dec 29 with 849 viewsBrixtonBlue

Only 18% of teams in the EFL have NOT broken their transfer record since 2005. on 10:25 - Dec 29 by factual_blue

Which division of the EFL is Newcastle in?
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 10:29]

I presume the data refers to when they were in the Championship.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Only 18% of teams in the EFL have NOT broken their transfer record since 2005. on 10:52 - Dec 29 with 845 viewschicoazul

Who is our record signing? Is it Hermann?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Only 18% of teams in the EFL have NOT broken their transfer record since 2005. on 10:53 - Dec 29 with 841 viewsjas0999

Only 18% of teams in the EFL have NOT broken their transfer record since 2005. on 10:52 - Dec 29 by chicoazul

Who is our record signing? Is it Hermann?

Have a feeling we paid around £5M for Serini?
Only 18% of teams in the EFL have NOT broken their transfer record since 2005. on 10:56 - Dec 29 with 839 viewschicoazul

Only 18% of teams in the EFL have NOT broken their transfer record since 2005. on 10:53 - Dec 29 by jas0999

Have a feeling we paid around £5M for Serini?

Ah yes! Definitely one of the two of them.
Wonder who the record signing of the Banter Era (Nov 2007 - date) is? Priskin? Leadbitter?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Only 18% of teams in the EFL have NOT broken their transfer record since 2005. on 10:57 - Dec 29 with 835 viewsHerbivore

We're one of a relatively small clutch of teams to have been relegated within a few years of 2005 and to have not returned to the top flight since. It's all pretty meaningless really. I'm not sure many other sides who have been out of the top flight for over a decade will have a record transfer fee of £5m.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024