Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s that time again people.. 16:45 - Dec 29 with 9708 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

It’s that time again people.. on 17:14 - Dec 29 with 5058 viewsJ2BLUE

Div

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

It’s that time again people.. on 17:16 - Dec 29 with 5055 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

They will slate you Rommy... Do not listen- Evans is a disgrace

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

It’s that time again people.. on 17:19 - Dec 29 with 5029 viewsreusersfreekicks

Getting really really boring now. If no-one has come forward to buy Ipswich what is he meant to do?
Suggest you take Lucan's advice
It’s that time again people.. on 17:19 - Dec 29 with 5024 viewsWD19

It’s that time again people.. on 17:20 - Dec 29 with 5012 viewsJ2BLUE

It’s that time again people.. on 17:16 - Dec 29 by TRUE_BLUE123

They will slate you Rommy... Do not listen- Evans is a disgrace

We need someone to buy the club off him. We can't just say Evans out. If there's someone for him to sell to then by all means go.

Truly impaired.

It’s that time again people.. on 17:20 - Dec 29 with 5018 viewsgrimboy

To sell something you first need a buyer and they are not forth coming.
It’s that time again people.. on 17:21 - Dec 29 with 5005 viewsfooters

As far as tinpot graphics go, this one takes some beating.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

It’s that time again people.. on 17:32 - Dec 29 with 4957 viewsLankHenners

Time for you to once again not understand how this makes you look like/shows you up as a simpleton?

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Login to get fewer ads

It’s that time again people.. on 17:33 - Dec 29 with 4943 viewsblueconscience

It’s that time again people.. on 17:21 - Dec 29 by footers

As far as tinpot graphics go, this one takes some beating.

Tinpot graphics for a tinpot owner, very fitting.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

It’s that time again people.. on 17:54 - Dec 29 with 4881 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

It’s that time again people.. on 17:14 - Dec 29 by J2BLUE

Div

You’ve changed.

It’s that time again people.. on 18:26 - Dec 29 with 4834 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I wonder what Marcus is applauding..............Answers on a postcard please to Mr Clubsinkinglikeabricktooblivion,, PO Box 0, Bermuda.

Winner will be announced once relegation is confirmed, the prize a pair of tickets to a League 1 ground of your choice.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

It’s that time again people.. on 18:30 - Dec 29 with 4807 viewsRoyKeanesDog

What are you proposing?

Poll: Best Football Song

It’s that time again people.. on 18:30 - Dec 29 with 4806 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

It’s that time again people.. on 17:14 - Dec 29 by J2BLUE

Div

As we are about to sign the Leicester u23 left back and looking at a 31 year old MLS free agent who got rejected by Luton in the summer. This is Evans' idea of getting us out of this mess.

Sinking club, 5 years in League 1 on the horizon.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

It’s that time again people.. on 18:31 - Dec 29 with 4798 viewsJ2BLUE

It’s that time again people.. on 17:54 - Dec 29 by The_Romford_Blue

You’ve changed.

Come on mate it has been explained to you repeatedly why Evans can't just get up and go. There's plenty of legit criticism of Evans but posting this after every game is just daft.

Truly impaired.

It’s that time again people.. on 18:37 - Dec 29 with 4782 viewsblueconscience

It’s that time again people.. on 18:31 - Dec 29 by J2BLUE

Come on mate it has been explained to you repeatedly why Evans can't just get up and go. There's plenty of legit criticism of Evans but posting this after every game is just daft.

If he can’t get up and go, then perhaps he should look into improving what he is stuck with!!!!!

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

It’s that time again people.. on 18:39 - Dec 29 with 4758 viewsJ2BLUE

It’s that time again people.. on 18:37 - Dec 29 by blueconscience

If he can’t get up and go, then perhaps he should look into improving what he is stuck with!!!!!

I WANTS HIS MONIES AND I WANTZ IT NOWS!!!!!111!!!!!!!1

Truly impaired.

It’s that time again people.. on 18:41 - Dec 29 with 4756 viewsblueconscience

It’s that time again people.. on 18:39 - Dec 29 by J2BLUE

I WANTS HIS MONIES AND I WANTZ IT NOWS!!!!!111!!!!!!!1

Aaaaaahhhh, bless

It’s that time again people.. on 18:43 - Dec 29 with 4746 viewsagentp

Does this bird you like really get off on the obsessive type?

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

It’s that time again people.. on 20:15 - Dec 29 with 4638 viewsRyorry

It’s that time again people.. on 17:54 - Dec 29 by The_Romford_Blue

You’ve changed.

So have you.

Not for the better.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

It’s that time again people.. on 21:47 - Dec 29 with 4524 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

It’s that time again people.. on 20:15 - Dec 29 by Ryorry

So have you.

Not for the better.

That’s a real shame Ryoory.

Know me better than that of all the people dissappinting the world on here you and J2 know me better. This place has fallend. You’ve all fell for Evans’ interview and it’s sad to see.

A man he is has killed my club and I can’t just turn a blind eye to it like so many else will. Help is needed. Investment. Transfers. New players. Money. Feck knows. But if I got rich I’d give every pound to save our club from leave 1. It’ll kill us. Absolutely kille us.,. And it really breaks my heart to see it it. We’re Ipswich town. The Ipswich Town. What the fecking hell has happened to just accept relegation to league 1z.

It frankly makes me really really sad.

It’s that time again people.. on 21:52 - Dec 29 with 4491 viewsStokieBlue

Repeatedly saying the same thing doesn't change the reality of the situation. It is awfully tedious though.

What exactly do you think should be happening?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

It’s that time again people.. on 22:01 - Dec 29 with 4467 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

It’s that time again people.. on 21:52 - Dec 29 by StokieBlue

Repeatedly saying the same thing doesn't change the reality of the situation. It is awfully tedious though.

What exactly do you think should be happening?

SB

I honestly don’t even know anymore.

What’s the point? What really is the point?

I’m bored of it all.

I blame Evans for the demise of my club. I’m clearly in a minority. Any anger towards him is frowned upon by TWTD (in general).

So if that’s the opinion of the fan base, who the hell am I to disagree. I spend thousands a year travelling around the country to watch the club but it’s just a waste really ain’t it. We are going down. The club doesn’t really care if I’m there or not. The team won’t perform any better or worse with one more fan. The owner doesn’t care about us.

We’re going down. It’s really sad but this is the beginning of the end for us. We won’t bounce straight back up. We will go down again in 10/15 years time. I’m nothing more than a customer.

What really Is the point. The sky sports and premier league money has killed the club. More than Evans has. Maybe my anger is misguided at him. I don’t even know.

But what I do know is I was planning to go today. But decided aganisng it. And not because I was going to be in a pub today. Not because of money. Bur because I genuinely just didn’t want to. That worries me.

It’s that time again people.. on 22:03 - Dec 29 with 4456 viewsLankHenners

It’s that time again people.. on 21:47 - Dec 29 by The_Romford_Blue

Know me better than that of all the people dissappinting the world on here you and J2 know me better. This place has fallend. You’ve all fell for Evans’ interview and it’s sad to see.

A man he is has killed my club and I can’t just turn a blind eye to it like so many else will. Help is needed. Investment. Transfers. New players. Money. Feck knows. But if I got rich I’d give every pound to save our club from leave 1. It’ll kill us. Absolutely kille us.,. And it really breaks my heart to see it it. We’re Ipswich town. The Ipswich Town. What the fecking hell has happened to just accept relegation to league 1z.

Not bleating ‘Evans Out’ every time we lose isn’t ‘turning a blind eye’ to anything.

Why you think you’re some sort of divine oracle with searing insight and everyone else has their head in the stand is beyond me. You don’t seem to understand what you’re saying (or not saying) by just typing ‘Evans Out’ over and over again with no realistic explanation of what you want beyond that other than some utopian fantasy.

Also bizarre and hilarious that you claim others don’t care and Evans is killing your club when nearly all of your Town supporting life has been with Evans in charge.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

It’s that time again people.. on 22:06 - Dec 29 with 4437 viewsfooters

It’s that time again people.. on 22:03 - Dec 29 by LankHenners

Not bleating ‘Evans Out’ every time we lose isn’t ‘turning a blind eye’ to anything.

Why you think you’re some sort of divine oracle with searing insight and everyone else has their head in the stand is beyond me. You don’t seem to understand what you’re saying (or not saying) by just typing ‘Evans Out’ over and over again with no realistic explanation of what you want beyond that other than some utopian fantasy.

Also bizarre and hilarious that you claim others don’t care and Evans is killing your club when nearly all of your Town supporting life has been with Evans in charge.

Boom. Got 'em.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

It’s that time again people.. on 22:06 - Dec 29 with 4433 viewsJ2BLUE

It’s that time again people.. on 21:47 - Dec 29 by The_Romford_Blue

We are not accepting it. Money where my mouth is, I put another £30 on us to stay up before Brentford @ 100/30. I believe 100% that we will stay up.

Evans has done exactly what the fans asked him to do since MM left. I think we'll get plenty of solid but unspectacular signings in who will keep us up and then next summer is the real test for Evans if we do stay up.

We wanted a young manager, we got it. We wanted lower league, 'hungry' players, we got them. We wanted Hurst gone, he was sacked. We wanted a high calibre manager to come in, we got Lambert. Evans couldn't have done much more in recent times. Again I will say he has plenty to answer for over his entire reign but in the last 8 months or so he has been spot on. Oh yea, we wanted Bart signed to a new deal, we got it.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 22:20]

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024