Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Irrespective of Gerken's awful error for the 2nd goal 17:02 - Dec 29 with 696 viewsRadlett_blue

it seems we were already having by far the worst of the 2nd half & were almost certainly going to lose the game.
That has been absolutely the pattern of way games - Boro, QPR, Forest, Stoke. Look OK & give close to as good as we get but as soon as we concede, we don't remotely look lie getting back into games. Last 4 away games - 0 goals scored and 9 conceded. I'ms sure the belief ebbs out of the players as soon as we concede.
Given our inability to pick up any points on the road, the next 2 games are absolutely must-wins or we have next to no hope of survival.
Evans must really be wondering if it's worth him investing much on January.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Irrespective of Gerken's awful error for the 2nd goal on 17:13 - Dec 29 with 645 viewschristiand

I don't know about anyone else on here, but for me as soon as we go behind it's game over. It doesn't matter if we're playing Boro or Leiston. We just appear incapable of getting back into games as we just haven't got enough Championship quality to do it.

I'm fearful for the up and coming games against Millwall and Rotherham, I believe some are expecting us to get 6 points and then if by magic the season will turn. The fact is we aren't good enough in so many areas of the pitch and seem a distance away from being a competitive Championship side that is capable of stringing a couple of results together. Losing is a habit and we're now doing this regularly. We really look one of the poorest and toothless Championship sides that has graced this division for some time and that includes the Rotherham United one from a couple of season ago. Is ME really going to inject some much needed transfer funds for January? I seriously have my doubts.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 17:15]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Irrespective of Gerken's awful error for the 2nd goal on 17:17 - Dec 29 with 620 viewsjas0999

Just to be clear ... Evans won’t be investing anything, that would suggest he will put additional money into the playing squad.

He will look to RE-INVEST some of the transfer profits made in the summer. Suspect not a substantial amount either as he would prefer to put that into the running of the club, just as he did with the Mings, Cresswell, Murphy money.
Irrespective of Gerken's awful error for the 2nd goal on 17:18 - Dec 29 with 608 viewsmrshallisfit

Well hay .... why break the habit of a lifetime.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024