Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Year shopping list. What or indeed who do we need 17:26 - Dec 29 with 1364 viewsWorcester

Usual rules apply, you can say a new team, manager or owner, as these are unproductive things to say. you have £5M to spend. Where do we need to add?

I'd say we need to give the manager a chance and let him flex his transfer muscles but if we don't see the arrival of a another left back, a good striker and a versatile CDM then I will be disgruntled. What do you chaps think?
New Year shopping list. What or indeed who do we need on 17:29 - Dec 29 with 1344 viewsgt81

A proper leader, someone vocal who can organise the side. Preferably, someone with said qualities will be a midfielder who can link us together front to back.

No idea specifically who could do this.
New Year shopping list. What or indeed who do we need on 17:31 - Dec 29 with 1336 viewsjudespiveyg

Danny Ward from Cardiff, did well enough in an atrocious Rotherham side. Hardly played this season so hopefully wouldn't be too expensive.
We also need a right back, doesn't matter who particularly and if we can't find anyone better than our current players get Emmanuel back from Shrewsbury.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

New Year shopping list. What or indeed who do we need on 17:33 - Dec 29 with 1325 viewsdavblue

Right back, left winger also for me. Sears for as well as he’s done scoring wise he doesn’t look like he can beat a man unless he knocks it past an opponent with pace.
New Year shopping list. What or indeed who do we need on 17:33 - Dec 29 with 1318 viewschristiand

There's so many areas of our side that needs plugging I doubt ME will want to spend the necessary funds. It's not just getting players in, but getting the right characters and quality which we are so sorely lacking.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

New Year shopping list. What or indeed who do we need on 17:35 - Dec 29 with 1306 viewsBABLUE

New Year shopping list. What or indeed who do we need on 17:33 - Dec 29 by davblue

Right back, left winger also for me. Sears for as well as he’s done scoring wise he doesn’t look like he can beat a man unless he knocks it past an opponent with pace.

2 full backs, another centre half, a pacy winger, creative midfielder, and a target man
New Year shopping list. What or indeed who do we need on 17:39 - Dec 29 with 1297 viewsfactual_blue

Nothing short of this

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

New Year shopping list. What or indeed who do we need on 17:40 - Dec 29 with 1286 viewsBurwell_Blue

Don’t waste any cash now. We have been relegated for a month or two now.

Blood the youngsters and get rid of the players on the top bunce now.
New Year shopping list. What or indeed who do we need on 17:43 - Dec 29 with 1273 viewsBLUEGOLD

New Year shopping list. What or indeed who do we need on 17:40 - Dec 29 by Burwell_Blue

Don’t waste any cash now. We have been relegated for a month or two now.

Blood the youngsters and get rid of the players on the top bunce now.

Most of the top earners have left already
Login to get fewer ads

New Year shopping list. What or indeed who do we need on 17:48 - Dec 29 with 1257 viewsagentp

New Year shopping list. What or indeed who do we need on 17:31 - Dec 29 by judespiveyg

Danny Ward from Cardiff, did well enough in an atrocious Rotherham side. Hardly played this season so hopefully wouldn't be too expensive.
We also need a right back, doesn't matter who particularly and if we can't find anyone better than our current players get Emmanuel back from Shrewsbury.

Emmanuel hasn't been pulling up trees at Shrewsbury, most shrews fans would like him gone.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

New Year shopping list. What or indeed who do we need on 17:59 - Dec 29 with 1237 viewsBurwell_Blue

New Year shopping list. What or indeed who do we need on 17:43 - Dec 29 by BLUEGOLD

Most of the top earners have left already

Top money for Championship players differs greatly from League One.

Bart, Chambers and Knudsen need to be the first out. Might as well be now.
New Year shopping list. What or indeed who do we need on 18:00 - Dec 29 with 1230 viewschicoazul

15 new players who are good.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024