Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Highlights 17:34 - Dec 29 with 1918 viewsSwailsey

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/championship/

Have to say, soft penalty but (really wish I wasn’t jumping on the bandwagon), Spence surely has to try to make up ground for the second, even if it’s a token effort, doesn’t he?

Good work from Jackson for the Sears chance - not quite as clear cut as it sounded at the time.

We are going down.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Highlights on 17:40 - Dec 29 with 1871 viewsParisBlue

Sears should have played it back to Edwards but I wonder if Edwards gave him a shout, he didn’t react as if he did which shows lack of confidence

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Highlights on 17:41 - Dec 29 with 1864 viewsm14_blue

That penalty is ludicrous.

We’re so powderpuff in both boxes though, it’s only going to end one way without major changes in Jan.

Yes, Spence looks so casual jogging back, it’s annoying.
Highlights on 18:16 - Dec 29 with 1760 viewspatrickswell

Looks like we were in it till 2-0 down.

Jeremy Simpson remains a prick.
Highlights on 20:17 - Dec 29 with 1614 viewspeterleeblue

Highlights on 18:16 - Dec 29 by patrickswell

Looks like we were in it till 2-0 down.

Jeremy Simpson remains a prick.

I am a level 4 ref and like to think I know a little bit about officiating.
Before games I talk to my assistants about "no surprises".
That penalty does not need to be given, it is a surprise. It is given by a Career official trying to pick marginal decisions to promote his own promotion agenda. I see it all the time. It is a decision that a refs observer can mark up if proved correct by DVD. There is no empathy for the game.

I am sure we would have still lost but it did not help at all.
Highlights on 00:31 - Dec 30 with 1421 viewseddiespearitt03

Our defense is all over the place. Nothing up front either. When will Lambert wake up to the fact that we are using players who are just not good enough. Get Woolfenden & Morris back asap because they would offer much more on the pitch .
Highlights on 01:32 - Dec 30 with 1388 viewspointofblue

Highlights on 00:31 - Dec 30 by eddiespearitt03

Our defense is all over the place. Nothing up front either. When will Lambert wake up to the fact that we are using players who are just not good enough. Get Woolfenden & Morris back asap because they would offer much more on the pitch .

I think Lambert is fully aware the players are not good enough but he hasn't been able to replace them yet and, even when the window does open, he won’t be able to switch the entire squad.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Highlights on 08:43 - Dec 30 with 1317 viewsSuperfrans

Actually feel very sorry for Gerken. Poor work for their second goal of course, but he made 3/4 excellent saves otherwise.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Highlights on 11:43 - Dec 30 with 1223 viewsHerbivore

Penalty was very soft, not the kind of decision I'd envisage being given in our favour at the other end. Couple of good chances and a quality save from Randolph but once we go a goal down you just can't see us coming back. Not good enough in either box.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024