Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? 19:01 - Dec 29 with 2890 viewsOxford_Blue

Mathie said he knew for definite that Sears was off which is why he didn’t start today.

And Bart might be off too.

Have to say, I can’t blame those players because personally they will want to play in the Chanpionship.

But it’s clearly not good news for us.

EDIt: Mathie did in fact say Knudsen not Sears
[Post edited 29 Dec 2018 21:15]

So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 19:01 - Dec 29 with 2881 viewsPaul_Knows

Sears did start, didn’t he?

Poll: Need help here guys & girls..... you decide.

So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 19:04 - Dec 29 with 2814 viewsBLUEGOLD

So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 19:01 - Dec 29 by Paul_Knows

Sears did start, didn’t he?

I think he meant Knudsen

So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 19:06 - Dec 29 with 2788 viewschicoazul

What are you talking about? Sears started today.

In eternity, where there is no time, nothing can grow. Nothing can become. Nothing changes. So Death created time to grow the things that it would kill. And you are reborn, but into the same life that you've always been born into.
Poll: What's the MAIN problem right now?

So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 19:10 - Dec 29 with 2721 viewsOxford_Blue

So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 19:06 - Dec 29 by chicoazul

What are you talking about? Sears started today.

Maybe Mathie meant Knudsen. He definitely said Sears.
So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 19:15 - Dec 29 with 2656 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 19:10 - Dec 29 by Oxford_Blue

Maybe Mathie meant Knudsen. He definitely said Sears.

Not while I was listening.

He said he wouldn't be surprised if a side looking for a play off wanted to sign Sears for their final promotion push. I could see his point but it was far from "def info he is off". Indeed, his Knudsen speculation was just that - speculation, however, with rather more foundation to it.

Poll: Should there be a second referendum?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 19:23 - Dec 29 with 2570 viewsRegencyBlue

So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 19:15 - Dec 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

He said he wouldn't be surprised if a side looking for a play off wanted to sign Sears for their final promotion push. I could see his point but it was far from "def info he is off". Indeed, his Knudsen speculation was just that - speculation, however, with rather more foundation to it.

He did also say he could see Bart going as well but again this was speculation.
So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 19:26 - Dec 29 with 2521 viewsBent_double

So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 19:23 - Dec 29 by RegencyBlue

He did also say he could see Bart going as well but again this was speculation.

I could see Bart going - that new contract is going to be a problem in L1.

Knudsen going for sure, either in Jan or end of season.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 19:27 - Dec 29 with 2512 viewsjas0999

I’d sell Bart - IF EVERY LAST PENNY. Is reinvested. That’s the problem. But we can’t affort his wages in league one.
Login to get fewer ads

So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 19:30 - Dec 29 with 2468 viewsArnieM

I said a couple of months ago that both Knudsen and Bart would be the first to jump ship. Frankly I’m not bothered if / when either of them go. Neither are any great shakes.

This Club needs s complete overhaul : starting from the very top ( which won’t hsppen unfortunately)!

Poll: IF he would stay, would you offer Freddie another contract?

So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 19:34 - Dec 29 with 2415 viewsRadlett_blue

So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 19:27 - Dec 29 by jas0999

I’d sell Bart - IF EVERY LAST PENNY. Is reinvested. That’s the problem. But we can’t affort his wages in league one.

You think anyone will pay us money for Bart plus match his £1m a year wages, for a player who this season has been statistically the worst keeper in the Championship?
Dream on.
So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 19:42 - Dec 29 with 2324 viewshomer_123

So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 19:30 - Dec 29 by ArnieM

I said a couple of months ago that both Knudsen and Bart would be the first to jump ship. Frankly I’m not bothered if / when either of them go. Neither are any great shakes.

This Club needs s complete overhaul : starting from the very top ( which won’t hsppen unfortunately)!

Hardly jumping ship.

Both have had offers to leave before and not taken them.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: Who won't play many games this season?

So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 19:46 - Dec 29 with 2272 viewsLeagueOne

Under the League One FFP rules wouldn't we need to more than half our existing budget to stay within the rules next season? Makes more sense to start selling players of value now and cover some of the losses going down, and let's face it, nobody is really shining for the team at the moment and there is no way we're staying up. Evans stands to lose 20million, we know the man, hes going to loss manage before putting the football side of things first despite his bluster.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 19:51 - Dec 29 with 2218 viewsfloridaboy

Sears started. Obviously Mathie been on the falling over water again!!

Anyone know how many are out of contract at the end of the season and who they are.

So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 20:05 - Dec 29 with 2077 viewsNo9

When did Alex Mathie say that?
He discused potentials, in his view, no more

So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 20:08 - Dec 29 with 2050 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Sears going nowhere irrelevant of how this season turns out. Lives down the road from me near Marks Tey and just signed a new extension. He will stay regardless.
So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 20:42 - Dec 29 with 1835 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 19:46 - Dec 29 by LeagueOne

Under the League One FFP rules wouldn't we need to more than half our existing budget to stay within the rules next season? Makes more sense to start selling players of value now and cover some of the losses going down, and let's face it, nobody is really shining for the team at the moment and there is no way we're staying up. Evans stands to lose 20million, we know the man, hes going to loss manage before putting the football side of things first despite his bluster.

So going from the only team that abides by the championship ffp yr in yr out - we will drastically be fined by league 1s rules. We are seriously in trouble- can only see cat 1 youth development being axed. And 1st team reduced to 18 players.
No long term sick on board.

So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 20:47 - Dec 29 with 1781 viewsCoco

It’s okay, we’ll have the parachute payments.

Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups.
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 21:01 - Dec 29 with 1687 viewsDennyx4

He was talking about Knudsen not Sears.
So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 21:04 - Dec 29 with 1656 viewsSwansea_Blue

So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 19:30 - Dec 29 by ArnieM

I hope you’re right, but suspect you’ll have a bit of a shock with the ‘quality’ of replacements from now on.

Poll: What player was the poorer of these two

So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 21:11 - Dec 29 with 1612 viewsOxford_Blue

So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 19:15 - Dec 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

We can re listen to it but I’m pretty sure he was adamant “Sears” was going and that’s why he wasn’t in the team. He seems to have meant Knudsen but his point was that this player was off and there was a connection between this and him being left out.
So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 21:16 - Dec 29 with 1576 viewsOxford_Blue

So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 20:05 - Dec 29 by No9

When did Alex Mathie say that?
He discused potentials, in his view, no more

Mathie says about Knudsen:

“Yes, he’s gone. I think he’s gone. That’s why he’s been left out today”.
So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 21:29 - Dec 29 with 1509 viewsArnieM

So are Sears and Bart being sold in the window? on 19:42 - Dec 29 by homer_123

Hardly jumping ship.

Both have had offers to leave before and not taken them.

Brum came in for Bart - was an offer made to Town to even allow discussions with him?

Knudsen: HE said there were two clubs were interested in him ( Stoke and Boro ?) again was there any offers made to Town and an agreement to allow them to speak to the player to make him an offer?

Poll: IF he would stay, would you offer Freddie another contract?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2019