Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window 21:40 - Dec 29 with 18780 viewsMaySixth

good luck to the kid
hope we invest wisely

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 21:42 - Dec 29 with 10845 viewsjas0999

Are they?
So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 21:43 - Dec 29 with 10818 viewsFrimleyBlue

2 loaners coming our way too isn't it?

Do spurs have any decent back up strikers we could be getting in?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 21:44 - Dec 29 with 10810 viewsFootballpete

Worked out well for his dad...

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 21:47 - Dec 29 with 10737 viewsDennyx4

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 21:43 - Dec 29 by FrimleyBlue

Yes someone posted that a week or so ago didnt they?

Carter-Vickers and one other?
So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 21:48 - Dec 29 with 10707 viewsMullet

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 21:47 - Dec 29 by Dennyx4

Yes someone posted that a week or so ago didnt they?

Carter-Vickers and one other?

Same rumour recycled with Arsenal and Jenkinson oddly enough. Wonder who is telling the truth if at all?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 21:56 - Dec 29 with 10561 viewsFootballpete

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 21:48 - Dec 29 by Mullet

Same rumour recycled with Arsenal and Jenkinson oddly enough. Wonder who is telling the truth if at all?

If he’s as highly rated as we’re led to believe there could be truth in it. However we’ve had so little to get excited about these past few years we may hold him in unrealistically high regard. Who knows?

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 21:59 - Dec 29 with 10512 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't believe a word you say as you love a wind up but if it costs us Dozzell to stay up then so be it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 22:01 - Dec 29 with 10473 viewsbournemouthblue

He's a hot prospect but has absolutely no track record to speak of

A £5 million bid at this stage would be total madness

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 22:02 - Dec 29 with 10458 viewsMaySixth

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 21:59 - Dec 29 by J2BLUE

I don't believe a word you say as you love a wind up but if it costs us Dozzell to stay up then so be it.

lol

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 22:03 - Dec 29 with 10442 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 21:59 - Dec 29 by J2BLUE

You’re a good bloke aj2. But you know I’m your heart of hearts there’s absolutely no chance we invest the dozzell money d we sell him.

Like Mings. Like webster. Like cresswell. Like waghorn.

We never do. It’s a never ending cycle of sadness.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 22:06 - Dec 29 with 10367 viewsStokieBlue

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 22:03 - Dec 29 by The_Romford_Blue

You’re a good bloke aj2. But you know I’m your heart of hearts there’s absolutely no chance we invest the dozzell money d we sell him.

You seem to forget in all these posts that this isn't FM and money is actually required to run the club.

It's rubbish but that's the reality of the situation. Would you prefer it had all been reinvested and then Evans didn't cover the difference and the club was gone?

I agree it's horrible for us fans but let's live in the real world. Evans isn't the sugar daddy owner you and many would like nobody has offered to be one so reinvesting means not going bankrupt.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 22:12 - Dec 29 with 10294 viewsJ2BLUE

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 22:03 - Dec 29 by The_Romford_Blue

It probably wouldn't be but I assume we'd get a couple of really decent loanees who could help us. Imagine half a season with a Gio level attacker. There are clubs who have players who could bail us out and Dozzell might be the price we have to pay.

Truly impaired.

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 22:13 - Dec 29 with 10285 viewsHalifaxBlue

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 22:06 - Dec 29 by StokieBlue

You seem to forget in all these posts that this isn't FM and money is actually required to run the club.

It's rubbish but that's the reality of the situation. Would you prefer it had all been reinvested and then Evans didn't cover the difference and the club was gone?

I agree it's horrible for us fans but let's live in the real world. Evans isn't the sugar daddy owner you and many would like nobody has offered to be one so reinvesting means not going bankrupt.

SB

Pure pedantry here but money is required to run the club in FM and I never see a f*%$ing dime of my transfer income reinvested there either

Poll: Hurst or Ross, discounting any other candidates?

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 22:20 - Dec 29 with 10180 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 22:12 - Dec 29 by J2BLUE

It probably wouldn't be but I assume we'd get a couple of really decent loanees who could help us. Imagine half a season with a Gio level attacker. There are clubs who have players who could bail us out and Dozzell might be the price we have to pay.

When’s the last time we payed accrual money for a proven championship player? Even as a loan?

Huws maybe? But even then it’s because Cardiff didn’t want him and he’daready been on loan with us.

The Gio player won’t come. We don’t spend money. It’ll only come if it’s a cheap loaner punt like Fraser/Lawrence if we get very lucky.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 22:20 - Dec 29 with 10192 viewsagentp

My 1st cousin once removed is a highly rated kid in the Spurs academy. He wouldn't know anything - I don't suppose, but I have asked if there are any rumours floating around.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 22:26 - Dec 29 with 10071 viewsJ2BLUE

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 22:20 - Dec 29 by The_Romford_Blue

When’s the last time we payed accrual money for a proven championship player? Even as a loan?

Huws maybe? But even then it’s because Cardiff didn’t want him and he’daready been on loan with us.

The Gio player won’t come. We don’t spend money. It’ll only come if it’s a cheap loaner punt like Fraser/Lawrence if we get very lucky.

We wouldn't need to if Spurs use them as a carrot to get Dozzell.

Truly impaired.

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 22:56 - Dec 29 with 9810 viewsEly_Blue

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 22:01 - Dec 29 by bournemouthblue

And we’d be stupid if we turned it down, he’s bang average,has no pace, the game passes him by and never shows for the ball. Far too lightweight for me

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 23:02 - Dec 29 with 9730 viewsagentp

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 22:01 - Dec 29 by bournemouthblue

It would be a speculative buy wouldn't it based on his England U18 performances. £5m is outrageous in our world, but fck all in the Premiership youth speculation stakes.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 23:07 - Dec 29 with 9690 viewsArnieM

I’d take £5m for AD right now. He’s unproven and has had a significant injury , which he doesn’t really look to have bounced back from yet. Yes I know it’s early days. He has quality for sure, but we really have only seen glimpses of it prior to injury and nothing since returning.

I think we were always going to lose him ( his dad will have been pivotal in this) . Now Keague One looks more and more a certainty ( sadly) but certain players will be jumping ship. Fine, sobeit. ITFC is bigger than all of them and will be around long after their careers have finished.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 23:52 - Dec 29 with 9414 viewsElderGrizzly

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 22:20 - Dec 29 by The_Romford_Blue

Those cheap ‘punts’ cost around £1m each over the season they were here.
So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 23:55 - Dec 29 with 9398 viewsSuperfrans

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 23:52 - Dec 29 by ElderGrizzly

Those cheap ‘punts’ cost around £1m each over the season they were here.

And I’d take a couple of “cheap punts” like that right now.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 23:59 - Dec 29 with 9363 viewswarkthisway

We won’t

bentnkuqi

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 00:02 - Dec 30 with 9349 viewsKieran_Knows

I doubt Lawrence and Fraser were ‘cheap’ punts.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 00:33 - Dec 30 with 9213 viewsitfcbw

Known for a couple of weeks he's off, wasn't told where or for how much. If it's 5 million then I'm happy with that - a significant amount should be put back into the Academy.
So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 00:48 - Dec 30 with 9130 viewsMrTown

So Spurs are signing Dozzell for £5m in the window on 21:43 - Dec 29 by FrimleyBlue

CCV and Georges-Kevin N’Koudou?

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024