Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone suggest a "Free" or low cost accountancy program 23:07 - Dec 30 with 1115 viewsJamestownPrince

Hi, sorry for being a boring git...

with VAT having to be filed via registered Software from April, and Self assessment from the year after (if the turnover is over a certain threshold), can anyone suggest a free or cheap program for this (I have been doing my mates Shop accounts for years on Excel...)

cheers
Anyone suggest a "Free" or low cost accountancy program on 23:34 - Dec 30 with 1082 viewsLeighOnSeaBlue

Sage works for me
Anyone suggest a "Free" or low cost accountancy program on 23:38 - Dec 30 with 1070 viewsclive_baker

Quickbooks or Xero.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Anyone suggest a "Free" or low cost accountancy program on 23:40 - Dec 30 with 1068 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

For my clients who currently have no software or out of date software and don’t want to upgrade, they are choosing to use either existing out of date software or Excel to keep their records on and then using bridging software which enables you to file your VAT returns straight from Excel in compliance with MTD.

For now... you do not need up to date software, other than the very cheap bridging software and let excel to the hard work for you.
Anyone suggest a "Free" or low cost accountancy program on 23:42 - Dec 30 with 1056 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

This should help.

https://www.ptpinteractive.com/online-products/making-tax-digital
Anyone suggest a "Free" or low cost accountancy program on 02:37 - Dec 31 with 998 viewsDavidDymondSuperfan

Sage 50 or Sage 200 depending on how big the business is. Have used both and they both do the job
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024