Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My Greyhounds Almanac of 2019 regarding Ipswich.. 12:02 - Dec 31 with 384 viewsJamestownPrince

1. We will play in more than 1 round of the FA Cup, infact he can see Ipswich getting to the second round this year.

2. Even though I live a mile away from the West Brom ground, I will be playing in the Isle of Man open Darts competition on the same day, he predicts both I and town lose 4 - 0.

3. We will finally have an evening game against Norwich,and the police will have to suffer it..... and we beat actually them. A nice victory on Penaltiesvin the Sherpa Van Trophy or Johnstons Paints or whatever it's called / Checkatrade / against their under 23's.

4. We finish the season with 34 points, Paul Lambert leaves and Chris Hogg becomes our new manager.

5. I will be looking forward to three weekends in Blackpool watching town, verses Fleetwood, verses Blackpool and AFC Fylde in the cup, however 2 of them will be postponed to a Tuesday night.

6. He will get me up for a wee at 4am tomorrow morning.

Happy new year to everyone

My Greyhounds Almanac of 2019 regarding Ipswich.. on 12:41 - Dec 31 with 334 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Greyhounds? Autocorrect?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024