Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonas will never play for us again 16:08 - Dec 31 with 12748 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Jonas will never play for us again on 16:10 - Dec 31 with 7575 viewsArnieM

Absolutely no loss to this Club except financial .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Jonas will never play for us again on 16:12 - Dec 31 with 7550 viewsMullet

Jonas will never play for us again on 16:10 - Dec 31 by ArnieM

Absolutely no loss to this Club except financial .

So quite a big loss then?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Jonas will never play for us again on 16:13 - Dec 31 with 7537 viewsArnieM

Jonas will never play for us again on 16:12 - Dec 31 by Mullet

So quite a big loss then?

I doubt we’d get much for him, and what little we do get will go into Evans back pocket like it invariably does.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Jonas will never play for us again on 16:17 - Dec 31 with 7478 viewsWD19

Jonas will never play for us again on 16:13 - Dec 31 by ArnieM

I doubt we’d get much for him, and what little we do get will go into Evans back pocket like it invariably does.

We will get zip. He has a contract until the summer and clearly has an eye on the plan beyond that.
Jonas will never play for us again on 17:16 - Dec 31 with 7140 viewsMach_foreignBlue

He won't be missed at all so the sooner he goes the better. Hasn't given us much this season.

Kenlock was impressive going forward on Saturday.
Jonas will never play for us again on 17:17 - Dec 31 with 7125 viewsBackToRussia

It's for the best.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Jonas will never play for us again on 17:19 - Dec 31 with 7106 viewsReuser_is_God

Thank fcuk.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Jonas will never play for us again on 17:20 - Dec 31 with 7097 viewsspringfield

Another one hounded out by toxic fans
Login to get fewer ads

Jonas will never play for us again on 17:21 - Dec 31 with 7078 viewsBackToRussia

Jonas will never play for us again on 17:20 - Dec 31 by springfield

You'd think it's Chernobyl-like at PR if you listened to some fans.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Jonas will never play for us again on 17:52 - Dec 31 with 6928 viewslongtimefan

Jonas will never play for us again on 17:16 - Dec 31 by Mach_foreignBlue

He won't be missed at all so the sooner he goes the better. Hasn't given us much this season.

Kenlock was impressive going forward on Saturday.

.... but let the cross be put in that led to the first goal. Not having a go a Kenlock really but had that been Knudsen we would have had as many threads about it as we’ve had that it was all Spence’s fault.
Jonas will never play for us again on 18:08 - Dec 31 with 6831 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Jonas will never play for us again on 17:52 - Dec 31 by longtimefan

.... but let the cross be put in that led to the first goal. Not having a go a Kenlock really but had that been Knudsen we would have had as many threads about it as we’ve had that it was all Spence’s fault.

Yeah possibly and deservedly.
Jonas will never play for us again on 18:17 - Dec 31 with 6783 viewsReuser_is_God

LOL

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Jonas will never play for us again on 18:32 - Dec 31 with 6731 viewseireblue

Jonas will never play for us again on 16:17 - Dec 31 by WD19

We will get zip. He has a contract until the summer and clearly has an eye on the plan beyond that.

I know for a fact that ME is wanting his own golf buggy, so he is hoping to get some sort of fee, and until he has that buggy, no other loan signings are allowed in.
Jonas will never play for us again on 19:56 - Dec 31 with 6562 viewsTractorWood

Pretty sure it's because his contracts not been sorted and we are clearly a sinking ship.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Jonas will never play for us again on 20:06 - Dec 31 with 6520 viewsm14_blue

I think the criticism of Jonas is unfounded and ridiculous but I also think it has absolutely nothing to do with his decision to leave.

He thinks he can do better, both financially and professionally, elsewhere. I agree with him too.

A decent player, gave everything and loved a goal against the budgies.

Good luck to him.
Jonas will never play for us again on 20:16 - Dec 31 with 6482 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Jonas will never play for us again on 20:06 - Dec 31 by m14_blue

I think the criticism of Jonas is unfounded and ridiculous but I also think it has absolutely nothing to do with his decision to leave.

He thinks he can do better, both financially and professionally, elsewhere. I agree with him too.

Good luck to him.

100% this

It would be funny watching the blubbing on here when he’s playing regularly in a top half team of it wasn’t for the fact we’re such a f*cking shambles

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Jonas will never play for us again on 20:26 - Dec 31 with 6451 viewsScottCandage

Jonas is the player equivalent of MM the manager. He's not terrible, but we know what he's going to do, and it doesn't really inspire. His really good matches are few and far between. And his mistakes tend to immediately cost their teams.

Discuss.
Jonas will never play for us again on 20:27 - Dec 31 with 6438 viewsm14_blue

Jonas will never play for us again on 20:16 - Dec 31 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

100% this

It would be funny watching the blubbing on here when he’s playing regularly in a top half team of it wasn’t for the fact we’re such a f*cking shambles

I genuinely don’t know what people expect from a 300k championship full back.

I know we’ve been spoiled by Cresswell and Mings but Jonas was/is absolutely fine.

As you say, he’ll end up with a club targeting promotion.
Jonas will never play for us again on 20:48 - Dec 31 with 6369 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

About time. One of the worst players to ever put on the shirt.
Jonas will never play for us again on 12:32 - Jan 1 with 5938 viewsradiogaga

Good luck to him.

Criticism of Knudsen is obviously founded. if that was not the case, why has he been getting the same criticism from such a large section of fans?

Also, why are players praised because they give everything? I have never really got that one, he's a professional athlete. Giving 100% should be a minimum expectation. If we played for Ipswich, we'd all give 100%, but it wouldn't make us good footballers.

Ultimately, wanting the club to stay up is far more important to me than an average full back deciding where his future lies. It is a needless distraction at this moment. If he wants to go, good luck to him, it's not that important at the minute.

Poll: How many points will Town need to make the off-plays?
Blog: Expectations of Paul Lambert's Ipswich

Jonas will never play for us again on 12:36 - Jan 1 with 5900 viewsartsbossbeard

Good luck to him.

The criticism seems to come from him not being as good as Cresswell or Mings.

Mings himself wasn't devoid of scapegoating on here in his time with us (languid & lazy apparently). See also, Gareth Mac & Delaney who have all done well/doing well for themselves at a higher level.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Jonas will never play for us again on 12:43 - Jan 1 with 5857 viewsm14_blue

Jonas will never play for us again on 12:32 - Jan 1 by radiogaga

Criticism of Knudsen is obviously founded. if that was not the case, why has he been getting the same criticism from such a large section of fans?

Also, why are players praised because they give everything? I have never really got that one, he's a professional athlete. Giving 100% should be a minimum expectation. If we played for Ipswich, we'd all give 100%, but it wouldn't make us good footballers.

Ultimately, wanting the club to stay up is far more important to me than an average full back deciding where his future lies. It is a needless distraction at this moment. If he wants to go, good luck to him, it's not that important at the minute.

Because a large section of our fans are pretty clueless?

I agree that ‘giving everything’ should be the minimum requirement but it seems that most scapegoats get accused of laziness nonetheless, something which I’ve never seen levelled at Jonas.
Jonas will never play for us again on 12:49 - Jan 1 with 5818 viewssparks

Jonas will never play for us again on 12:43 - Jan 1 by m14_blue

Because a large section of our fans are pretty clueless?

I agree that ‘giving everything’ should be the minimum requirement but it seems that most scapegoats get accused of laziness nonetheless, something which I’ve never seen levelled at Jonas.

The point about Jonas is that he is steady, but not good on the ball. Which in the modern game is a problem if you are trying to play any sort of possession football. He was fine in a MM team where the primary instruction to defenders was to hit a good area. In the current setup, its massively frustrating to see half a dozen passes threaded back and forth only to be laid back for Jonas to punt into the channel looking for the head of a short striker or winger.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 13:15]

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Jonas will never play for us again on 12:57 - Jan 1 with 5758 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Hounded out? Toxic fans? ...not from what ive seen.
The guy is a professional footballer and has come up short on a number of occasions this season. Not living up to danish international status.

Gus Uhlenbeek

Jonas will never play for us again on 13:23 - Jan 1 with 5635 viewsBackToRussia

Jonas will never play for us again on 12:57 - Jan 1 by ShropshireBluenago09

Hounded out? Toxic fans? ...not from what ive seen.
The guy is a professional footballer and has come up short on a number of occasions this season. Not living up to danish international status.

Let's be real, he's a sub for Denmark, who are a bit sh1t.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024