Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sort it out Evans... Fast! 17:00 - Dec 31 with 278 viewsChocorange

Everyone has known for weeks we would be adrift at the bottom as the Jan transfer window opened. Was just a matter of how many points behind we were.

This is not new news , nor a surprise.

For weeks PL has been saying we need help.

For weeks it has been clear we need those players at the start of the window , so we can gel them and more importantly so the piss our bunch we have at the moment don't lose more games and become more adrift...meaning we need an even greater points per game for the ones left.

I can recall saying in November that we should be doing those deals now and it would mean we will have to pay over the odds to get clubs, players and agents to commit .. That is the cost of the policy in the summer and of the results this season. Selling clubs don't need to do the deal now, they can happily wait till the end of Jan, put simply, we can't wait, we have to put our hands in our pockets and bite the billet now.

So, today on the eve of the window opening, I am seriously underwhelmed. PL is not his normal self, Sky sports news are continually running headlines of players signing for this and that club... Can La Parra to Boro, Motherwell signing Ross McCormack.qpr recall Manning from Rotherham. Doncaster agree deal for Sheffield Utd reserve striker etc etc.

Where's the news on imminent transfers in and the help we need? A young Leicester full back and an unfit winger on trial.
What the hell is going on at PR?

Evans sort it out and fast , OK new players can't play tomorrow , but there's every chance we will lose at Accrington , confidence will be rock bottom despite PL's best efforts at positivity if that does happen.

Players need to be in for that next game v Rotherham or things could turn very negative against ME IMO.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024