Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If I was Evans I wouldn’t bother spending any money now 16:43 - Jan 1 with 1208 viewsbenfleetblue

We are down for sure after today so why change the habit of a lifetime and spend money ?

The money should have been spent under McCarthy who with proper backing may have got us up , the fans who hounded McCarthy out last season should also shoulder some of this blame , we are rotten to the core as a club and we have now got what we fully deserve

Sad times
If I was Evans I wouldn’t bother spending any money now on 16:46 - Jan 1 with 1155 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It was a tough ask if we had won this and the Rotherham game.

I can't see us being able to turn it round now short of signing players like Gio (which we won't).

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

If I was Evans I wouldn’t bother spending any money now on 16:50 - Jan 1 with 1110 viewsjeera

Agree with some of what you say there but if he wants to keep this manager, then he is going to have to give him as much chance as possible.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If I was Evans I wouldn’t bother spending any money now on 16:55 - Jan 1 with 1068 viewsbenfleetblue

If I was Evans I wouldn’t bother spending any money now on 16:50 - Jan 1 by jeera

Agree with some of what you say there but if he wants to keep this manager, then he is going to have to give him as much chance as possible.

If Lambert leaves when we’re in league 1 I wouldn’t be too bothered , can’t see Evans paying money and the wages needed to get players in who can actually improve us knowing that we would have the liability of them in league 1! A few loaners will come in I’m sure but no good quality signings I would think !
If I was Evans I wouldn’t bother spending any money now on 17:14 - Jan 1 with 944 viewsblueconscience

Of course it was the fans fault

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

If I was Evans I wouldn’t bother spending any money now on 11:10 - Feb 16 with 709 viewsLeagueOne

Well he didn't spend any real money, just plugged holes, which was a stupid move on his part as this was the easily the only time a team could escape this easily when there are 6 teams that are terrible and not good enough for the league and a little quality would have helped us out of the bottom three, but the bets we managed was Judge until the end of the season and everyone else's unwanted on loans.

This will cost him greater in the long term because I can't see the support backing the owner as they have much longer after several seasons, and many false promises and PR spins in the third division.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

If I was Evans I wouldn’t bother spending any money now on 11:12 - Feb 16 with 706 viewsCoastalblue

If I was Evans I wouldn’t bother spending any money now on 11:10 - Feb 16 by LeagueOne

Well he didn't spend any real money, just plugged holes, which was a stupid move on his part as this was the easily the only time a team could escape this easily when there are 6 teams that are terrible and not good enough for the league and a little quality would have helped us out of the bottom three, but the bets we managed was Judge until the end of the season and everyone else's unwanted on loans.

This will cost him greater in the long term because I can't see the support backing the owner as they have much longer after several seasons, and many false promises and PR spins in the third division.

Who are your lot playing today?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024