Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I still had hope today... 16:58 - Jan 1 with 1847 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...is there any shred that I can cling onto?

This feels similar to when Bobic scored a hat trick against us for Bolton.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I still had hope today... on 16:59 - Jan 1 with 1828 viewsgainsboroughblue

New year
Same sh!t

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I still had hope today... on 16:59 - Jan 1 with 1822 viewsRyorry

New players in shortly?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I still had hope today... on 17:00 - Jan 1 with 1788 viewsVaughan8

I wish your 4-1 had come true.

League one next year definitely now. No spine to this team. It's getting a bit pathetic.
I still had hope today... on 17:01 - Jan 1 with 1766 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I still had hope today... on 16:59 - Jan 1 by Ryorry

New players in shortly?

Only if they already signed to come.

I think some U turns may be happening. :-(

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I still had hope today... on 17:02 - Jan 1 with 1720 viewsbrazil1982

No, nothing. League one will be tough for us, i have no confidence in us being in the promotion mix next season. What an awful state we're in.
I still had hope today... on 17:06 - Jan 1 with 1667 viewsfloridaboy

I still had hope today... on 17:02 - Jan 1 by brazil1982

No, nothing. League one will be tough for us, i have no confidence in us being in the promotion mix next season. What an awful state we're in.

Can see Dozzell and Lankester being snapped up by a premier side. Might put money in the kitty but unless Evans completely changed his attitude to spending then it may well be a struggle in L1.

Cant see those out of contract being offered new deals either!
I still had hope today... on 17:18 - Jan 1 with 1562 viewsBigeze

Nope, sadly I resigned myself to accepting league 1 before Xmas. No way we can average 1.75pts per game to make the fabled 50pts safty mark.

More worryingly is how much of a club will be left if we don’t bounce straight back.

Anyone know how much league 1 income is from the FA vs championship?
I still had hope today... on 17:23 - Jan 1 with 1505 viewsNorthern_Blue81

I still had hope today... on 17:18 - Jan 1 by Bigeze

Nope, sadly I resigned myself to accepting league 1 before Xmas. No way we can average 1.75pts per game to make the fabled 50pts safty mark.

More worryingly is how much of a club will be left if we don’t bounce straight back.

Anyone know how much league 1 income is from the FA vs championship?

1.5m in TV money is my understanding. Sky only show 20 odd league one games per season.
Login to get fewer ads

I still had hope today... on 17:32 - Jan 1 with 1423 viewsBigeze

Not sure if this is correct

Basic award across the EFL:
Championship - £2.084m.
League 1 - £677,000.
League 2 - £472,000.

Premier League Solidarity payment across the EFL:
Championship - £4.3m
League 1 - £645,000.
League 2 - £430,000

So in league 1 we go from £6.3m to £1.3m and we are already running at a loss by how much? 😞
I still had hope today... on 18:06 - Jan 1 with 1332 viewsDarth_Koont

We really don't have to play better to be scoring a LOT more points than we've got so far under Lambert. The general play is better and certainly good enough to compete.

We do need to A) be more clinical so we get wins out of better performances and points out of poorer ones or when the opposition is a cut above. B) we need to cut out most of the silly errors at the back. And C) be better at controlling possession when we're under pressure and/or looking to put pressure on the opposition.

Personally, I think we'll see a couple of strikers, a commanding CB who can settle the players around him, and a CM with a bit of nous to add to what we've got (along with Huws and Skuse coming back). We've missed these this season but they're solutions to A, B and C.

Pronouns: He/Him

I still had hope today... on 18:18 - Jan 1 with 1260 viewsDurovigutum

No, we're done for. Start prepping for League One.
I still had hope today... on 21:23 - Jan 1 with 1118 viewsbluejacko

I really did believe that if we won today it would give us some hope, but after watching our ‘defence’ cock it up again in a must win game, I don’t think we are going to get out of this now!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024