Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam 17:03 - Jan 1 with 22039 viewsmonytowbray

I think protests against Evans may be needed. He needs to invest or sell.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 17:03]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:04 - Jan 1 with 5700 viewsJ2BLUE

Who is making a fair offer to buy us?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:04 - Jan 1 with 5696 viewsblueconscience

Too many brainwashed idiots in love with the man for any protest to happen against him
[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 17:05]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:06 - Jan 1 with 5661 viewsJ2BLUE

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:04 - Jan 1 by blueconscience

Too many brainwashed idiots in love with the man for any protest to happen against him
[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 17:05]

If you can tell us who is waiting to buy us then lets the protests begin. Some of us are unwilling to begin protesting when there is no buyer...

Truly impaired.

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:07 - Jan 1 with 5643 viewsgroovyASH

Who the feck is going to want to join us? We are utterly fecking fecked.

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:09 - Jan 1 with 5616 viewsblueconscience

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:06 - Jan 1 by J2BLUE

If you can tell us who is waiting to buy us then lets the protests begin. Some of us are unwilling to begin protesting when there is no buyer...

I am just saying too many Evans disciples will protect their god for a protest to happen.

People were saying the same when sheepshanks was selling the club, so the poisonous religion will be out of our club soon hopefully.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:10 - Jan 1 with 5582 viewsfooters

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:09 - Jan 1 by blueconscience

I am just saying too many Evans disciples will protect their god for a protest to happen.

People were saying the same when sheepshanks was selling the club, so the poisonous religion will be out of our club soon hopefully.

There are plenty on here who seem willing to protest. The fact that you lot don't get together and do it is your problem, not ours.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:10 - Jan 1 with 5579 viewsBurwell_Blue

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:09 - Jan 1 by blueconscience

Will you be lead broker? Or just sit on a forum moaning?
If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:10 - Jan 1 with 5566 viewsBenters2

Them be happy clappers ba.
Login to get fewer ads

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:10 - Jan 1 with 5559 viewsmonytowbray

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:04 - Jan 1 by J2BLUE

No one right now as he needs to publicly state it’s for sale. I can’t imagine anyone coming in to offer unless they knew somewhat what the deal is on the debt.

Evans doesn’t really want to bankroll us as it is, if we go down he’s gonna have to make worse calls.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:11 - Jan 1 with 5543 viewsfooters

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:10 - Jan 1 by Benters2

Them be happy clappers ba.

Go and get your bedsheet Benters! That'll show 'em

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:11 - Jan 1 with 5525 viewsJ2BLUE

I know what you're saying.

I'm saying there's no point protesting unless there is an alternative. Who is waiting to buy us?

Truly impaired.

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:12 - Jan 1 with 5504 viewsblueconscience

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:10 - Jan 1 by Burwell_Blue

Will you be lead broker? Or just sit on a forum moaning?

I will keep moaning until that disease is out of the club

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:12 - Jan 1 with 5493 viewsBenters2

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:11 - Jan 1 by footers

Go and get your bedsheet Benters! That'll show 'em

I will bring it to the Rotherham game!
If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:13 - Jan 1 with 5471 viewsfooters

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:12 - Jan 1 by Benters2

I will bring it to the Rotherham game!

Remember to wash it first.

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:16 - Jan 1 with 5408 viewsblueislander

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:10 - Jan 1 by monytowbray

No one right now as he needs to publicly state it’s for sale. I can’t imagine anyone coming in to offer unless they knew somewhat what the deal is on the debt.

Evans doesn’t really want to bankroll us as it is, if we go down he’s gonna have to make worse calls.

It is counterproductive to make it public that the club is for sale. Anyone who has a serious interest in acquiring the club will be well aware of it. You don’t negotiate a sale / purchase like this in the public eye. If Evans does want to sell , his advisors will be working on it.
If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:18 - Jan 1 with 5391 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

‘Half decent signings......’ We’re 10 points adrift at the bottom of the league. Who, of the kind of calibre we need, is realistically going to want to join us now. Lambert and Evans will surely now be realistic and plan for League 1 with any new additions.
If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:18 - Jan 1 with 5382 viewsCoco

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:04 - Jan 1 by J2BLUE

It’s not about that ffs! The fans are the club not the owner and the owner needs to know. Even Lambert is shocked by the apathy at this club. It’s a joke.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:19 - Jan 1 with 5356 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I’d join.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:19 - Jan 1 with 5352 viewsBenters2

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:13 - Jan 1 by footers

Remember to wash it first.

Thanks I will.
If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:19 - Jan 1 with 5353 viewsblueconscience

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:18 - Jan 1 by Coco

It’s not about that ffs! The fans are the club not the owner and the owner needs to know. Even Lambert is shocked by the apathy at this club. It’s a joke.

That is the only answer to any criticism of their god, Coco

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:19 - Jan 1 with 5353 viewsRyorry

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:06 - Jan 1 by J2BLUE

I'm starting to think though that protests against his lack of investment wouldn't go amiss. As it is he thinks Town supporters are a meek lot who'll just roll over and accept our lot, and so far in terms of real-life action, he'd be right. What else can supporters do? and what harm could it do? At least it'd be a chance for us fans to get our feelings off our chests.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:20 - Jan 1 with 5318 viewsCoco

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:19 - Jan 1 by Ryorry

I'm starting to think though that protests against his lack of investment wouldn't go amiss. As it is he thinks Town supporters are a meek lot who'll just roll over and accept our lot, and so far in terms of real-life action, he'd be right. What else can supporters do? and what harm could it do? At least it'd be a chance for us fans to get our feelings off our chests.

Something needs to be done.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:21 - Jan 1 with 5301 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Here we go..

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:24 - Jan 1 with 5250 viewsBurwell_Blue

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:12 - Jan 1 by blueconscience

I will keep moaning until that disease is out of the club

Oh right. So nothing productive to offer except moan like the other divs on here whilst a man you don’t know, pumps millions of his his hard earned into ‘your club’

Still £500 for a season ticket and a replica shirt means his millions mean nothing and your opinion means everything.

I see.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 17:27]
If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:26 - Jan 1 with 5221 viewsblueislander

If we don’t make some half decent signings or spent good cash by next home gam on 17:21 - Jan 1 by The_Romford_Blue

Here we go..

Protest by all means , if it makes you feel better about the situation, and if you feel it would make any difference. Do you think Evans is oblivious to the fans’ discontent?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024