Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there something to be said for just giving up now? 17:34 - Jan 1 with 460 viewsTheBoyBlue

Manage expectations, take the pressure off the players. May get some better results and who knows? But in the likelihood that we do go down (and let's face it we are) we can get a bit of positivity into the club ahead of a new season in League One.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Is there something to be said for just giving up now? on 17:45 - Jan 1 with 402 viewsDarth_Koont

I think the first half showed what we can do when we get things right (and do the simple things well if I'm being honest) so we shouldn't give up.

But not sure how we remove the pressure that comes with that. I don't think I've ever seen such a panicky team when we get put under the slightest pressure.

Pronouns: He/Him

Is there something to be said for just giving up now? on 17:53 - Jan 1 with 366 viewshomer_123

Is there something to be said for just giving up now? on 17:45 - Jan 1 by Darth_Koont

I think the first half showed what we can do when we get things right (and do the simple things well if I'm being honest) so we shouldn't give up.

But not sure how we remove the pressure that comes with that. I don't think I've ever seen such a panicky team when we get put under the slightest pressure.

We are really not that much different than under Hurst. In respect that we play well, for spells, the spells are longer under Lambert but we simply cannot seem to see a game out.

We are under pressure because we can't keep the ball in more forward positions.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024