Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Lambo actually any good ? 18:03 - Jan 1 with 763 viewsGeefunk

I'm beginning to wonder, love his positivity and not advocating a change when we go down.

Just wondering how good he actually is.

I hope he stays and we fund out next season. Surely won't be clubs queuing up for him anyway after 2 poor rescue attempts on his CV now
Is Lambo actually any good ? on 18:05 - Jan 1 with 728 viewsAYACCA

he's good, he's lamb good
Is Lambo actually any good ? on 18:07 - Jan 1 with 696 viewspeterleeblue

"fund out" brilliantly ironic typo
Is Lambo actually any good ? on 18:09 - Jan 1 with 673 viewspointofblue

I don't think Sir Alex Ferguson or Pep Guardiola would be able to do much more with the fit players in this squad. Offensively we look so much better under Lambert than we did under Hurst; some of our football in the first half today was sublime and it looked like we were managing the game reasonably well in the second until the ref decided a 50/50 challenge was a penalty. We then fell to bits but Pennington's pass back and Spence letting a ball go out for a corner had nothing to do with tactics. It was ineffectual - at best - defending.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Is Lambo actually any good ? on 18:11 - Jan 1 with 636 viewsTractorCam

He's good yes, not god's gift as people were making out for the first few weeks though (as expected)

Nobody really expected a miracle, so why is it a surprise that with the same squad we aren't winning games. We are playing better football and hopefully if he brings in players he wants then we will start to pick up some more wins.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024