Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Lambert stay if we go down? 19:52 - Jan 1 with 1367 viewsjasondozzell

He has talked about us as a long term project. Please, please, please let him stay!
Will Lambert stay if we go down? on 19:55 - Jan 1 with 1349 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I hope he does, but i just have a hunch that he wont.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Will Lambert stay if we go down? on 19:56 - Jan 1 with 1330 viewsjasondozzell

Will Lambert stay if we go down? on 19:55 - Jan 1 by StochesStotasBlewe

I hope he does, but i just have a hunch that he wont.

Would he have offers from championship clubs do you think?
Will Lambert stay if we go down? on 19:59 - Jan 1 with 1309 viewsmrshallisfit

My guess. Yes he would like to. However let's see how he feels after the Jan transfer window and the normal Evan's method of working on the cheap.
Will Lambert stay if we go down? on 20:09 - Jan 1 with 1270 viewsjasondozzell

Will Lambert stay if we go down? on 19:59 - Jan 1 by mrshallisfit

My guess. Yes he would like to. However let's see how he feels after the Jan transfer window and the normal Evan's method of working on the cheap.

Yes - I feel like he feels an affinity with club. Evans must back him. If he doesn't it will be disgrace.
Will Lambert stay if we go down? on 20:16 - Jan 1 with 1234 viewsBloomBlue

No
Will Lambert stay if we go down? on 20:34 - Jan 1 with 1167 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Will Lambert stay if we go down? on 19:56 - Jan 1 by jasondozzell

Would he have offers from championship clubs do you think?

I would be surprised if he didn,t to be honest.
I just don,t think Evans available funds will match Lamberts requirements & have a hunch he will just get disillusioned and eventually decide to walk away.
Hope he doesn,t.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Will Lambert stay if we go down? on 20:38 - Jan 1 with 1139 viewsEwan_Oozami

I think he'll probably stay - I think anyone who comes in during January will be bought with League 1 in mind so I'm not expecting big expenditure then - I think Lambert has said to Evans, if we go down, back me in the transfer market and I'll get us straight back up.

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Will Lambert stay if we go down? on 20:38 - Jan 1 with 1139 viewsBLUEBEAT

Pretty sure he has gone on record saying that he would stay for a League One campaign.

Saying that, once he has some lengthy first-hand experience of how Marcus Evans runs a football club, he may be off!

Poll: W or W

Login to get fewer ads

Will Lambert stay if we go down? on 20:40 - Jan 1 with 1128 viewsMattinLondon

If he was an indemand manager then he would never have came here. If we go down then PLs managerial stock would probably sink lower.

If we go down and have a real stormer of a season then he and the club would be on the rise again.
Therefore I can’t see PL resigning.
Will Lambert stay if we go down? on 20:41 - Jan 1 with 1120 viewsHARRY10

Will Lambert stay if we go down? on 19:59 - Jan 1 by mrshallisfit

That's my fear.

Given that we are now as good as down he has plenty of time to sort out who he needs for next season and how much funding will be available for the summer.

It cannot be coincidence that previous managers have signed cheap options.

Something does not add up, literally.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024