Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Signing CCV no 1 priority 20:56 - Jan 1 with 2200 viewsMDBLUE1

Signing Carter Vickers must be the no 1 priority. Chambers Pennington combination just not working. Oh for Adam Webster to still be here.
Signing CCV no 1 priority on 21:00 - Jan 1 with 2178 viewsjpring89

No chance why would anyone want to join an already relagated side. We couldn’t even attract rejects who are out of contract now

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Signing CCV no 1 priority on 21:01 - Jan 1 with 2161 viewsMark

Is it worth spending on his loan fee and wages when we are going down anyway?
[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 21:03]
Signing CCV no 1 priority on 21:03 - Jan 1 with 2148 viewsYallop

He started for Swansea Saturday
Signing CCV no 1 priority on 23:10 - Jan 1 with 1896 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Signing CCV no 1 priority on 21:01 - Jan 1 by Mark

Is it worth spending on his loan fee and wages when we are going down anyway?
[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 21:03]

No. We need to accept we are down. Save the funds for permanent signings for next season.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Signing CCV no 1 priority on 00:40 - Jan 2 with 1817 viewsMrTown

Think it is irrelevant now.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Signing CCV no 1 priority on 01:46 - Jan 2 with 1772 viewsGiveusaWave

We are as good as down...we need to invest for next season not this...

More sensible to try to get loans back to respective clubs, save money and play our youngsters for rest of season....

Wolfenden, Cotter and Crowe could all get good game time between now and the end of the season....

And we don't need to be making signings like that ex-Derby player from the US. No point....

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Signing CCV no 1 priority on 08:13 - Jan 2 with 1673 viewsHerbivore

Signing CCV no 1 priority on 01:46 - Jan 2 by GiveusaWave

We are as good as down...we need to invest for next season not this...

More sensible to try to get loans back to respective clubs, save money and play our youngsters for rest of season....

Wolfenden, Cotter and Crowe could all get good game time between now and the end of the season....

And we don't need to be making signings like that ex-Derby player from the US. No point....

I disagree. We can't just write the season off with 20 games to go. Plus it's not good preparation for next season anyway to spend 20 games playing a team of struggling kids who won't be learning how to win football matches. Whatever ends up happening, and yes relegation is very likely, we still need to add some quality to help the kids out and enable us to give it a good go.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Signing CCV no 1 priority on 09:05 - Jan 2 with 1624 viewsfloridaboy

Signing CCV no 1 priority on 08:13 - Jan 2 by Herbivore

I disagree. We can't just write the season off with 20 games to go. Plus it's not good preparation for next season anyway to spend 20 games playing a team of struggling kids who won't be learning how to win football matches. Whatever ends up happening, and yes relegation is very likely, we still need to add some quality to help the kids out and enable us to give it a good go.

Totally agree! Until it is mathematically impossible to get out of the drop them surely we have to remai n hopeful. To give up now is crazy.

That first half against Millwall shower what the side is capable of.

Get Toto in the side for some steel and a new striker and who knows
Login to get fewer ads

Signing CCV no 1 priority on 09:45 - Jan 2 with 1558 viewsTIB

I really can't see CCV coming back here...and that the ten point gap makes me think now is the time to be looking at L1/L2 players to buy...not in the summer as Hurst did. Get a few in and gelling with the squad ready to crack on next season.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Signing CCV no 1 priority on 10:05 - Jan 2 with 1523 viewsmrshallisfit

Signing CCV no 1 priority on 09:05 - Jan 2 by floridaboy

Totally agree! Until it is mathematically impossible to get out of the drop them surely we have to remai n hopeful. To give up now is crazy.

That first half against Millwall shower what the side is capable of.

Get Toto in the side for some steel and a new striker and who knows

Get Toto in the side for some steel........HaHaHaHa. Bless my aching sides.
Signing CCV no 1 priority on 10:09 - Jan 2 with 1504 viewsWestSussexBlue

Signing CCV no 1 priority on 09:45 - Jan 2 by TIB

I really can't see CCV coming back here...and that the ten point gap makes me think now is the time to be looking at L1/L2 players to buy...not in the summer as Hurst did. Get a few in and gelling with the squad ready to crack on next season.

Jeez, We’ve spent the majority of the summer getting L1/2 players in which is why we’re now in this mess.
We need experience along side the likes of Downes, Dozzell, Kenlock Lankester as well as packing off Pennington and Chalobah.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024