Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... 21:42 - Jan 1 with 4556 viewsITFC_Forever

Genuinely considering not going, which is unheard of for me.

They’re going to deystroy us.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 21:46 - Jan 1 with 4523 viewsbrazil1982

Yep, another embarrassment on TV
Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 21:49 - Jan 1 with 4510 viewsSitfcB

I don’t want to go, but I probably will.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 21:50 - Jan 1 with 4484 viewsVaughan8

The positive is, we have nothing to lose.

Thought it could be a thrashing
Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 21:50 - Jan 1 with 4481 viewsWarkystache

Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 21:49 - Jan 1 by SitfcB

Nah. Just get the missus to put a pair of Doc Martens on and then kick you in the nuts for 90 minutes.

Solves the old contraception problem as well!

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 21:53 - Jan 1 with 4454 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 21:49 - Jan 1 by SitfcB

We know we are going to lose

We know we are probably going down

We have nothing to lose, maybe we win it could be fun.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 21:55 - Jan 1 with 4439 viewsITFC_Forever

Me too, I’ll probably end up going anyway.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 21:57 - Jan 1 with 4419 viewsSitfcB

Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 21:55 - Jan 1 by ITFC_Forever

Me too, I’ll probably end up going anyway.

Could be the last time for a while, win or lose.

...and we are due a win against them.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 22:11 - Jan 1 with 4342 viewsgainsboroughblue

Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 21:57 - Jan 1 by SitfcB

Could be the last time for a while, win or lose.

...and we are due a win against them.

They give us a battering on TV to bring up a whole decade since victory over them.
They go up to the Prem.
We go down to League One.

That's the likelihood folks. Depressing is not the fecking word.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 22:23 - Jan 1 with 4265 viewsFtnfwest

Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 22:11 - Jan 1 by gainsboroughblue

They give us a battering on TV to bring up a whole decade since victory over them.
They go up to the Prem.
We go down to League One.

That's the likelihood folks. Depressing is not the fecking word.

All very true I’m afraid, but ultimately they will go up to achieve....nothing as usual
Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 22:24 - Jan 1 with 4260 viewsArthur_1975

I predict an upset. If Norwich are still in the promotion shake up, the pressure on them to beat rock bottom Ipswich will be huge. Add Paul Lambert to the mix as well. Stopping the Budgies from getting promotion would definitely lift the gloom.
Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 00:08 - Jan 2 with 4033 viewstextbackup

Nothing will be worse than a 5-1 home loss, or a playoff defeat..... so we go there, chests out, fcking proud to be Town.
They love our attendances but we turn up there and sing for 90mins regardless they can not knock our support.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 00:15 - Jan 2 with 4011 viewsjudespiveyg

I'm hoping to go to my first away East Anglian Derby to see my first derby win at long last. As bad as we are I still live in hope that we can embarrass those degenerates.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 05:18 - Jan 2 with 3862 viewsBenters2

Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 22:23 - Jan 1 by Ftnfwest

All very true I’m afraid, but ultimately they will go up to achieve....nothing as usual

I think even the truest Ipswich Town fan would admit in the 17 seasons we have been stuck in this league,the Norwich fans have had a much more enjoyable entertaining time than we have!
[Post edited 2 Jan 2019 5:45]
Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 06:43 - Jan 2 with 3804 viewsTonyHumesIpswich

Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 05:18 - Jan 2 by Benters2

I think even the truest Ipswich Town fan would admit in the 17 seasons we have been stuck in this league,the Norwich fans have had a much more enjoyable entertaining time than we have!

Going to be another thrashing then a few more years that we will not even meet. Middle-aged fans will then start saying "remember 2009, the last time an Ipswich team beat Norwich". We haven't even got the excuse that we haven't played Norwich, played them plenty of times.

Imagine taunts from the very beginning. Will get even worse after they've scored a couple.
Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 06:55 - Jan 2 with 3782 viewsBenters2

Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 06:43 - Jan 2 by TonyHumesIpswich

Going to be another thrashing then a few more years that we will not even meet. Middle-aged fans will then start saying "remember 2009, the last time an Ipswich team beat Norwich". We haven't even got the excuse that we haven't played Norwich, played them plenty of times.

Imagine taunts from the very beginning. Will get even worse after they've scored a couple.

Are they bringing in the ticket ID Jobbie?

I want to go still even if it may be horrific.

Anybody wanting to sell their ticket send me a pm,thanks.
Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 07:01 - Jan 2 with 3765 viewsTonyHumesIpswich

Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 06:55 - Jan 2 by Benters2

Are they bringing in the ticket ID Jobbie?

I want to go still even if it may be horrific.

Anybody wanting to sell their ticket send me a pm,thanks.

A Norwich City Football Club spokesman said: “The new ticketing security measures have been introduced after full consultation between both clubs and police and will be introduced for both East Anglian derby games this season — the first of which is on September 2 at Portman Road.
Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 08:19 - Jan 2 with 3620 viewsBenters2

Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 07:01 - Jan 2 by TonyHumesIpswich

A Norwich City Football Club spokesman said: “The new ticketing security measures have been introduced after full consultation between both clubs and police and will be introduced for both East Anglian derby games this season — the first of which is on September 2 at Portman Road.

and anybody daring to travel with another fans ticket will be shot at dawn.
Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 08:20 - Jan 2 with 3618 viewsIpswichTownNL

To anyone not going: I'm desperately looking for two away end tickets. I'll happily take them and buy you a couple of thank you pints!

Dutch Tractor Boys! Follow on Twitter; @IpswichTownNL

Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 08:31 - Jan 2 with 3586 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 05:18 - Jan 2 by Benters2

Evans and his era has made us inferior to them.
Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 08:39 - Jan 2 with 3549 viewsBenters2

Norwich away tickets will go on sale in a couple of weeks... on 08:31 - Jan 2 by Mach_foreignBlue

Evans and his era has made us inferior to them.

Indeed.

No doubt some smart arse will be along in a minute to tell us to keep smiling and buy the club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024