Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't give up yet 14:20 - Jan 2 with 1133 viewsskyblue23

It's taken me until now, 23 hours after the match kicked off yesterday to come around and stop being morbid about the whole situation. I've just listened to Paul Lambert on radio Suffolk yesterday when the game finished and was asked 'Can you understand the fans getting disheartened after another loss?' and he just replied 'Don't, stick with it, we need everybody on side'.

I know he's said this a lot now and the losses still keep coming, but if I could play for Ipswich Town I would still be giving everything I have. I wouldn't be in the dressing room saying 'I've accepted we're relegated and hopefully we can go back up at first attempt'

So me as a fan and not being good enough to play will give my all to support the lads. It's not over till it's over and we have a lot of games left and all of January to sort this mess out.

Carry on kicking every ball they kick, call for every free kick and claim every throw in to be ours. Don't give up on this season! What's the point if there is no hope!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Don't give up yet on 14:20 - Jan 2 with 1104 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Great post.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Don't give up yet on 14:24 - Jan 2 with 1077 viewsscotdoc

Don't give up yet on 14:20 - Jan 2 by JammyDodgerrr

Great post.

It's our club and we'll never stop supporting.
End of .
Don't give up yet on 14:35 - Jan 2 with 1029 viewsNo9

I haven't given up hope yet BUT, yesterday my confidence took a serious blow during the second half
Don't give up yet on 14:44 - Jan 2 with 1002 viewsJDB23

Despite everything that came from yesterdays game, I actually quite enjoyed the match.

We have a very slim hope of survival, and I don't expect us to stay up, but I'm still going to back the team in the fight. We really must win against Rotherham though.
Don't give up yet on 16:30 - Jan 2 with 918 viewsSamWhiteUK

Absolutely. If I was offered the chance to play for Town now, I'd jump at it. I'd be so proud to wear that shirt, as I am proud to support. Let's get behind them
Don't give up yet on 16:37 - Jan 2 with 896 viewsDyland

I hear you, and agree there feels little point going at all if we are actually resigned to relegation in January. So we go again against Rotherham and I'll be there as ever with my full support.

I must say though... after that first half and missing those decent chances, when Millwall's third goal was conceded, I sat there in what can only be described as abject disbelief.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2019 16:38]

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024