Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. 19:05 - Jan 2 with 5637 viewsRickOShea

We have played our part with our money through season tickets,etc.
This has not been matched by our owner. Forget the bull about him paying £6m or more each year, this is absorbed by his very successful portfolio.
He has no desire to run our club as a football fan only that of a greedy businessman and we have to accept that part as he owns our club.
This all came about by Sheepshanks vested interest in his position regarding the F.A. and we were sold out.
How do we protest, do we cut off the money supply chain by staying away or do we feed a bottomless pit, this is the dilemma we face.
I want my team to do well and be successful but this will not happen under Evans regime.
We need him out. Maybe Sheepshanks has the answer.
Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:14 - Jan 2 with 4118 viewsJ2BLUE

Forget the bull about him paying £6m or more each year, this is absorbed by his very successful portfolio.

What do you mean? He makes a lot of money elsewhere so the losses don't matter or that he somehow uses the club within his overall business so it doesn't cost him anything?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:18 - Jan 2 with 4092 viewsRickOShea

Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:14 - Jan 2 by J2BLUE

Forget the bull about him paying £6m or more each year, this is absorbed by his very successful portfolio.

What do you mean? He makes a lot of money elsewhere so the losses don't matter or that he somehow uses the club within his overall business so it doesn't cost him anything?

So why would a businessman who was worth £475m in 2007, now worth nearly £850m, buy ITFC ?
Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:22 - Jan 2 with 4064 viewsJ2BLUE

Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:18 - Jan 2 by RickOShea

So why would a businessman who was worth £475m in 2007, now worth nearly £850m, buy ITFC ?

Don't beat around the bush. Answer my question please. I'm not sure what you mean.

Truly impaired.

Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:26 - Jan 2 with 4041 viewsRickOShea

Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:22 - Jan 2 by J2BLUE

Don't beat around the bush. Answer my question please. I'm not sure what you mean.

Where is his real investment to match ours.
What interests me is that you have not disputed any others points I have made.
Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:32 - Jan 2 with 4018 viewstractorboy1978

You put in £400 for a season ticket and he puts in £6m.
Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:34 - Jan 2 with 4009 viewsWicklowBlue

The club needs all the revenue it can get! This is the time we all need to get behind the club not starve it of funds.

As mentioned in other threads the time to protest against Evans has been missed, my personal view is we all need to get behind PL and the squad to try and get some confidence building.

While we all are completely fed up with what has happened we have go to give PL a chance.

#cuttingoffthenose
Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:36 - Jan 2 with 3998 viewsRickOShea

Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:32 - Jan 2 by tractorboy1978

You put in £400 for a season ticket and he puts in £6m.

You are correct, I have put in £400, Evans companies have funded his.
Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:38 - Jan 2 with 3986 viewsJ2BLUE

Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:26 - Jan 2 by RickOShea

Where is his real investment to match ours.
What interests me is that you have not disputed any others points I have made.

You still haven't answered my question. I'm not going to go round in circles while you refuse to say what you meant.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:38 - Jan 2 with 3982 viewsWicklowBlue

Edit: Duplicate post...stupid phone
[Post edited 2 Jan 2019 19:39]
Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:39 - Jan 2 with 3976 viewsSpruceMoose

Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:36 - Jan 2 by RickOShea

I'm still waiting for you to actually make a salient point. I'd even settle for an understandable point at this juncture.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:42 - Jan 2 with 3959 viewsRickOShea

Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:38 - Jan 2 by J2BLUE

You still haven't answered my question. I'm not going to go round in circles while you refuse to say what you meant.

Its all in here. Enough said.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00315421
Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:44 - Jan 2 with 3946 viewsSpruceMoose

Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:42 - Jan 2 by RickOShea

Its all in here. Enough said.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00315421

Don't be lazy. You made a point, now at least have the balls to back it up with some substance. Otherwise you've just made yourself look like a clown.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:45 - Jan 2 with 3934 viewstractorboy1978

How much do you consider acceptable for him to put in and be 'doing his bit'.
Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:48 - Jan 2 with 3919 viewsRickOShea

Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:44 - Jan 2 by SpruceMoose

Don't be lazy. You made a point, now at least have the balls to back it up with some substance. Otherwise you've just made yourself look like a clown.

Evans has never parted with any cash unlike us, he has no Direct Debit set up either.
That is my point.
End of.
Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:49 - Jan 2 with 3903 viewsSpruceMoose

Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:48 - Jan 2 by RickOShea

Evans has never parted with any cash unlike us, he has no Direct Debit set up either.
That is my point.
End of.

Troll or clown. I can't quite decide. We will leave it for the forum to choose.

Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:51 - Jan 2 with 3892 viewsWD19

Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:39 - Jan 2 by SpruceMoose

I'm still waiting for you to actually make a salient point. I'd even settle for an understandable point at this juncture.

I wouldn’t waste your time trying to get any sense out of him. Obvious troll is obvious. Nobody is that thick. Even on here.
Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:51 - Jan 2 with 3886 viewsRickOShea

Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:49 - Jan 2 by SpruceMoose

Troll or clown. I can't quite decide. We will leave it for the forum to choose.

and you decided to comment on my comment, now who's the clown.
Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:55 - Jan 2 with 3850 viewsSpruceMoose

Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:51 - Jan 2 by RickOShea

and you decided to comment on my comment, now who's the clown.

The point of trolling is to make other people look stupid. If brains were knobs you'd be hung like a drinks coaster.

Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 20:05 - Jan 2 with 3778 viewsfactual_blue

The concept of opportunity cost has passed you by, hasn't it?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 20:06 - Jan 2 with 3776 viewsfactual_blue

Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:51 - Jan 2 by WD19

I wouldn’t waste your time trying to get any sense out of him. Obvious troll is obvious. Nobody is that thick. Even on here.

balls

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 20:12 - Jan 2 with 3743 viewsBluearmy71

So really what do you expect to happen?? Here's a thought, you keep looking for a lamp with a genie in it and use one of the 3 wishes it grants you to become a multi billionaire over night and start proceedings to buy ME out the very second the money is in your bank account thus securing us financial security forever with the added boost of buy virtually who we want (forgoing any geographical concerned that may arise playing for disgusting filthy rich Ipswich) and all us fans love you so much we put your statue (which you lovingly pay for from your pocket that says " loose change only") next to The Beats and have to kiss its feet before entering the ground to watch "Rick O'shea's Ipswich town defeat Man City 183 - 0 and clinch the premiership on the first match of the season???? Damn I hope you find that lamp soon!!
Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 20:14 - Jan 2 with 3738 viewsEly_Blue

I think you answer your own questions in your OP

“Evans is a SUCCESSFUL businessman” You don’t become successful in business by over investing in things that you can’t see huge returns on, Evans does fund us to the tune of losing £6m per year, any more than that and he risks financial ruin and that can be a very slippery slope indeed

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 20:26 - Jan 2 with 3706 viewsMrTown

Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 19:14 - Jan 2 by J2BLUE

What I want to know is why does he spend no money in transfer windows, just freebies and loans and we have to pay such top dollar for a ticket.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 20:28 - Jan 2 with 3691 viewsSpruceMoose

Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 20:26 - Jan 2 by MrTown

What I want to know is why does he spend no money in transfer windows, just freebies and loans and we have to pay such top dollar for a ticket.

You could offer to take care of the transfer fees and Evans could just buy a season ticket? I reckon he'd rip your arm off right now!

Where is the transfer kitty from Evans. on 20:28 - Jan 2 with 3693 viewsOxford_Blue

“Forget the bull about him paying £6m or more each year, this is absorbed by his very successful portfolio”

Please do explain.

I bet you can’t.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024