Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch 11:20 - Jan 3 with 2513 viewsMJallday

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 11:24 - Jan 3 with 2197 viewsDanTheMan

Copy paste job from some template I expect.

I do like one of the linked tweets though, about their "login" form.

https://seabornefreight.com/timetable

Amazing. An obviously compressed image with username permanently highlighted.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 11:31 - Jan 3 with 2173 viewsgiant_stow

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 11:24 - Jan 3 by DanTheMan

Copy paste job from some template I expect.

I do like one of the linked tweets though, about their "login" form.

https://seabornefreight.com/timetable

Amazing. An obviously compressed image with username permanently highlighted.

I've been asked to borrow ts and Cs before, but not by companies with £14m contracts. That login 'form' is hilarious.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 11:33 - Jan 3 with 2163 viewsDanTheMan

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 11:31 - Jan 3 by giant_stow

I've been asked to borrow ts and Cs before, but not by companies with £14m contracts. That login 'form' is hilarious.

Found the company too. Nice rush job.

https://seadragon.digital/

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 11:36 - Jan 3 with 2148 viewsgiant_stow

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 11:33 - Jan 3 by DanTheMan

Found the company too. Nice rush job.

https://seadragon.digital/

Shame they didn't give the punter their own template.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 11:37 - Jan 3 with 2146 viewsSteve_M

It's the sort of due diligence Paul Jewell used for half of his signings.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 11:39 - Jan 3 with 2136 viewsSomethingBlue

I watch The Thick of It back now and it seems genuinely tame compared to what these morons are up to.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 11:43 - Jan 3 with 2116 viewsDanTheMan

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 11:36 - Jan 3 by giant_stow

Shame they didn't give the punter their own template.

Their Twitter is pretty good too, if you'd like to know what the weather is for a few days in September.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SeaborneFreight?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Eembedd

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 11:44 - Jan 3 with 2112 viewseireblue

But that can't be correct, I heard about the rigorous vetting process described on the news by Chris Grayl......oh
Login to get fewer ads

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 11:47 - Jan 3 with 2102 viewsfactual_blue

The processes have been consciously short-circuited just to make sure a British firm was in the mix.

Which makes it even worse.

grayling is the sort of dolt who would think nobody would notice.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 11:50 - Jan 3 with 2092 viewsfactual_blue

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 11:44 - Jan 3 by eireblue

But that can't be correct, I heard about the rigorous vetting process described on the news by Chris Grayl......oh

What the govt is desperate to not tell you is that the ITT (Invitation To Tender) for these contracts will have been published in the OJEU (Official Journal of the EU), in accordance with the law.

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 11:51 - Jan 3 with 2084 viewsuefacup81

It's almost as if the Government are deliberately making such a hash of this, so as to make May's deal seem like the best option...

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 11:53 - Jan 3 with 2070 viewsNo9

Since 2010 much government procurement has been handed over to the 'Private' sector, Grayling has a history of very questionable practices when handing out government Contracts so we should not be surprised at this.
The question is how bad it is. Not only does this contractor have no vessels but they don't yet know what they can charter & that could be serious because the newer ferries may well not be able to get into, & berth in Ramsgate + the ferry facilities at Ostend have not been used for a number of years and may need work, not only that Ostend is not a very capacious port that will likely put restrictions on operations
Mickey Mouse Enterprises
It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 11:53 - Jan 3 with 2072 viewshampstead_blue

Isn't Grayling the minister who said 'I know nothing about transport'? What a plonker.

Still, Corbyn would have unionised it and they would have gone on strike on day one. ;-)

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 11:55 - Jan 3 with 2054 viewsNo9

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 11:53 - Jan 3 by hampstead_blue

Isn't Grayling the minister who said 'I know nothing about transport'? What a plonker.

Still, Corbyn would have unionised it and they would have gone on strike on day one. ;-)

"Still, Corbyn would have unionised it and they would have gone on strike on day one. ;-)"

Considering there are no British Flag ferries (remember flagging out) that comment is, at best, uniformed if not political & silly
It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 11:57 - Jan 3 with 2048 viewsSteve_M

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 11:47 - Jan 3 by factual_blue

The processes have been consciously short-circuited just to make sure a British firm was in the mix.

Talking of Grayling:

Which helps explain why he is still in a job.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 12:01 - Jan 3 with 2017 viewsNo9

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 11:47 - Jan 3 by factual_blue

Grayling a dolt in a cabinet full of them?
It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 12:04 - Jan 3 with 2014 viewseireblue

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 11:50 - Jan 3 by factual_blue

What the govt is desperate to not tell you is that the ITT (Invitation To Tender) for these contracts will have been published in the OJEU (Official Journal of the EU), in accordance with the law.

Found it:

Ramsgate-Ostend: Ferry freight transport services and Pizza delivery for CT11.
It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 12:06 - Jan 3 with 2001 viewsNo9

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 11:50 - Jan 3 by factual_blue

A publication which, after the 20/03/19 UK companies will not be able to access
It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 12:19 - Jan 3 with 1969 viewsBlueBadger

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 11:53 - Jan 3 by hampstead_blue

The final word of his quote is superfluous.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 12:24 - Jan 3 with 1957 viewsfactual_blue

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 12:01 - Jan 3 by No9

Grayling a dolt in a cabinet full of them?

Hard as it is to believe, when grayling was Minister of State at DWP, even ids realised he was stupid, and could only cope with signing off IT expenditure.

In his infinite wisdom, cameron required all IT spend above £25k in all govt departments to be signed off at ministerial level.

That's a lot of bits of paper.

But it kept grayling out of harm's way.

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 12:26 - Jan 3 with 1946 viewsfactual_blue

Although you'd have killed Mr Corbyn by then for being a misogamist.

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 12:27 - Jan 3 with 1939 viewsfactual_blue

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 11:55 - Jan 3 by No9

"Still, Corbyn would have unionised it and they would have gone on strike on day one. ;-)"

Considering there are no British Flag ferries (remember flagging out) that comment is, at best, uniformed if not political & silly

What sort of uniform?

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 12:29 - Jan 3 with 1937 viewsBlueBadger

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 12:24 - Jan 3 by factual_blue

Hard as it is to believe, when grayling was Minister of State at DWP, even ids realised he was stupid, and could only cope with signing off IT expenditure.

In his infinite wisdom, cameron required all IT spend above £25k in all govt departments to be signed off at ministerial level.

That's a lot of bits of paper.

But it kept grayling out of harm's way.

You could argue that it's quite the achievement that Grayling stands out as uniquely incompetent in our current crop of politicians.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 12:44 - Jan 3 with 1891 viewslinhdi

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 11:44 - Jan 3 by eireblue

The cynic in me wonders whether the owners and directors of this shell company might possibly be Vote Leave directors, Tory party donors or, quite possibly, both.
It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 12:48 - Jan 3 with 1874 viewsNo9

It seems government procurement processes are not quite up to scratch on 12:27 - Jan 3 by factual_blue

What sort of uniform?

The one for the silly step
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024