Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday's game is a horrid one isn't it 14:29 - Jan 3 with 1941 viewsFrimleyBlue

Win and it's just Accrington

Lose and it's..............

What I think would be nice is to see Bart back in goal. IF we manage to perform and come away with a win and a cleansheet it could do his confidence the world of good.
I'm not saying Gerken has done anything massively wrong, but Bart is our number 1 and if we can get him playing his best again, it'll go along way towards our efforts to stay up.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Saturday's game is a horrid one isn't it on 14:31 - Jan 3 with 1914 viewsSpruceMoose

At this point I really can't care about the FA Cup.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Saturday's game is a horrid one isn't it on 14:33 - Jan 3 with 1909 viewsSitfcB

It’s not just Accrington though.

They’re only 12 positions below us!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Saturday's game is a horrid one isn't it on 14:34 - Jan 3 with 1897 viewsSteve_M

Nah, I've seen one win all season. If we win on Saturday I'm going to be absolutely delighted.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Saturday's game is a horrid one isn't it on 14:35 - Jan 3 with 1889 viewsEly_Blue

Actually Gerken is our number 1

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ipswich-town/kader/verein/677

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Saturday's game is a horrid one isn't it on 14:35 - Jan 3 with 1885 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Saturday's game is a horrid one isn't it on 14:34 - Jan 3 by Steve_M

Nah, I've seen one win all season. If we win on Saturday I'm going to be absolutely delighted.

And this is important and relevant for the players too. Winning is contagious.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Saturday's game is a horrid one isn't it on 14:50 - Jan 3 with 1848 viewsBlueBadger

Saturday's game is a horrid one isn't it on 14:35 - Jan 3 by JammyDodgerrr

And this is important and relevant for the players too. Winning is contagious.

True that, Millwall caught the 'winning away from home' bug off of us Saturday.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2019 15:12]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Saturday's game is a horrid one isn't it on 14:52 - Jan 3 with 1843 viewsIllinoisblue

No. Despite the best efforts of TV to ruin it, love the FA Cup. It's this time of year I miss most from a footy perspective. Memories of a minibus trip to Tranmere in 93, running battles and getting kocked on my ar5e v Arsenal in 94. Bontcho's hat-trick v the inflatable haddocks. And, of course, Liverpool away in 92. Pick that one oot.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Saturday's game is a horrid one isn't it on 15:06 - Jan 3 with 1806 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Saturday's game is a horrid one isn't it on 14:50 - Jan 3 by BlueBadger

True that, Millwall caught the 'winning away from home' bug off of us Saturday.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2019 15:12]

Quite.

But it's true though in most respects. Milwall have won three on the bounce now. Win does quite the uplift.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Login to get fewer ads

Saturday's game is a horrid one isn't it on 15:24 - Jan 3 with 1769 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Thump Accrington and it might just put us in the right frame of mind for Rotherham.
This is a vital game.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Saturday's game is a horrid one isn't it on 15:31 - Jan 3 with 1755 viewsITFC_Forever

Saturday's game is a horrid one isn't it on 14:52 - Jan 3 by Illinoisblue

No. Despite the best efforts of TV to ruin it, love the FA Cup. It's this time of year I miss most from a footy perspective. Memories of a minibus trip to Tranmere in 93, running battles and getting kocked on my ar5e v Arsenal in 94. Bontcho's hat-trick v the inflatable haddocks. And, of course, Liverpool away in 92. Pick that one oot.

I think back to the FAC and some of the best games I've seen have been in the cup. Not many recently, obviously, but I love the FA Cup too.

And from a point of view of this season, as others have said, a win can only do the players good, and you never know, there could be a lucrative 4th round draw which in turn helps us with some of these January transfer targets, in the same way the Man Utd away game in the League Cup helped our finances a couple of years ago.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Saturday's game is a horrid one isn't it on 15:39 - Jan 3 with 1741 viewsFrimleyBlue

Saturday's game is a horrid one isn't it on 15:31 - Jan 3 by ITFC_Forever

I think back to the FAC and some of the best games I've seen have been in the cup. Not many recently, obviously, but I love the FA Cup too.

And from a point of view of this season, as others have said, a win can only do the players good, and you never know, there could be a lucrative 4th round draw which in turn helps us with some of these January transfer targets, in the same way the Man Utd away game in the League Cup helped our finances a couple of years ago.

What's quite sad now though I feel, they started to pick 'non league' early rounds which was great, however shoved them on the red button with no real coverage of the fixtures. With the lack of TV coverage of football on BBC and ITV, it would be great to have a few games on standard tv.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Saturday's game is a horrid one isn't it on 15:54 - Jan 3 with 1715 viewsJ2BLUE

Saturday's game is a horrid one isn't it on 15:39 - Jan 3 by FrimleyBlue

What's quite sad now though I feel, they started to pick 'non league' early rounds which was great, however shoved them on the red button with no real coverage of the fixtures. With the lack of TV coverage of football on BBC and ITV, it would be great to have a few games on standard tv.

There are two games on BBC aren't there?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Saturday's game is a horrid one isn't it on 16:51 - Jan 3 with 1661 viewsLeagueOne

Saturday's game is a horrid one isn't it on 14:33 - Jan 3 by SitfcB

It’s not just Accrington though.

They’re only 12 positions below us!

Yup and they will most likely win too. We cannot defend and have nothing up front! We're easy pickings despite all the energy in recent performances it cannot make up for the lack of quality we have on the pitch.

I think many on here are going to be in tears this time next season when we're a beyond average League One outfit listening to the same old money to spend rhetoric while we lose one nil at home to Fleetwood Town.

But it's okay the youngers will come good, we just need time...

What a disaster this is. What an absolute, unmitigated disaster we are.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Saturday's game is a horrid one isn't it on 18:13 - Jan 3 with 1608 viewspeterleeblue

Saturday's game is a horrid one isn't it on 14:31 - Jan 3 by SpruceMoose

At this point I really can't care about the FA Cup.

Really! I would say at this point it might actually provide some form of respite or excitement.
Saturday's game is a horrid one isn't it on 18:22 - Jan 3 with 1595 viewsjas0999

Gerken has made a number of critical errors. He’s made some good saves, but that doesn’t negate the errors which have been costly. His general control of area has also been suspect.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024