Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who on here called in to 5 Live after the Millwall game? 16:23 - Jan 3 with 3631 viewsMaySixth

Well played that man, spot on summation

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Who on here called in to 5 Live after the Millwall game? on 17:01 - Jan 3 with 3544 viewsloyalfan

I thought it was Bedsheet Rich-though I think he called himself Richard.
Who on here called in to 5 Live after the Millwall game? on 17:22 - Jan 3 with 3445 viewsLimitlessBlue

T'was Rich, the much mocked on here...

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Who on here called in to 5 Live after the Millwall game? on 17:29 - Jan 3 with 3421 viewsWeekender

Was it though? He spoke well but essentially just complained that ME wast spending enough on his hobby. Same weak argument that is posted here regularly.

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

Who on here called in to 5 Live after the Millwall game? on 17:41 - Jan 3 with 3371 viewsbournemouthblue

Who on here called in to 5 Live after the Millwall game? on 17:01 - Jan 3 by loyalfan

I thought it was Bedsheet Rich-though I think he called himself Richard.

perhaps on Radio Suffolk's recommendation

The Radio 5 presenter didn't have any answers did he beyond the same old clichés

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Who on here called in to 5 Live after the Millwall game? on 20:06 - Jan 3 with 3035 viewsStewart27

Who on here called in to 5 Live after the Millwall game? on 17:29 - Jan 3 by Weekender

Was it though? He spoke well but essentially just complained that ME wast spending enough on his hobby. Same weak argument that is posted here regularly.

Do you genuinely think it’s pure coincidence that we have slowly died since Evans took charge of the club?
Who on here called in to 5 Live after the Millwall game? on 20:08 - Jan 3 with 3015 viewsRegencyBlue

Who on here called in to 5 Live after the Millwall game? on 17:29 - Jan 3 by Weekender

Yeah, we can’t be having any criticism of our illustrious owner now can we!
Who on here called in to 5 Live after the Millwall game? on 20:31 - Jan 3 with 2923 viewsWeekender

Who on here called in to 5 Live after the Millwall game? on 20:06 - Jan 3 by Stewart27

Do you genuinely think it’s pure coincidence that we have slowly died since Evans took charge of the club?

Of course but to put the blame on Evans for not putting in more money is incorrect. Blame those who run football for allowing the current financial situation to arise. Evans warrants plenty of criticism for the management of the club but not lack of financial commitment. Who are we to demand that he puts more of his wealth into our hobby?

Who on here called in to 5 Live after the Millwall game? on 20:35 - Jan 3 with 2904 viewsWeekender

Who on here called in to 5 Live after the Millwall game? on 20:08 - Jan 3 by RegencyBlue

Yeah, we can’t be having any criticism of our illustrious owner now can we!

Of course we can but to criticise him for a lack of financial commitment misses the point. This is where the arguments arise between those who support Evans and those who constantly criticise. There are two parts the argument, 1) financial and 2) his management. On the first it unfair to criticise on the second he deserves all he gets.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2019 20:38]

Login to get fewer ads

Who on here called in to 5 Live after the Millwall game? on 20:36 - Jan 3 with 2898 viewsJ4ck22

Who on here called in to 5 Live after the Millwall game? on 20:06 - Jan 3 by Stewart27

I mean, I don't recall the club being in a great position before he came in either.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2019 20:37]
Who on here called in to 5 Live after the Millwall game? on 21:35 - Jan 3 with 2717 viewsBloomBlue

Who on here called in to 5 Live after the Millwall game? on 20:36 - Jan 3 by J4ck22

I mean, I don't recall the club being in a great position before he came in either.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2019 20:37]

He wouldn't be here if the club had been in a good financial position.
Who on here called in to 5 Live after the Millwall game? on 07:54 - Jan 4 with 2368 viewsLeaky

Who on here called in to 5 Live after the Millwall game? on 20:35 - Jan 3 by Weekender

Of course we can but to criticise him for a lack of financial commitment misses the point. This is where the arguments arise between those who support Evans and those who constantly criticise. There are two parts the argument, 1) financial and 2) his management. On the first it unfair to criticise on the second he deserves all he gets.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2019 20:38]

I agree who else would let Garath McAuley run his contract down & go to a Prem club on a free. I think the same ting happened to Delanney.
Who on here called in to 5 Live after the Millwall game? on 08:09 - Jan 4 with 2322 viewsHerbivore

Who on here called in to 5 Live after the Millwall game? on 07:54 - Jan 4 by Leaky

I agree who else would let Garath McAuley run his contract down & go to a Prem club on a free. I think the same ting happened to Delanney.

We terminated Delaney's contract, he'd been cack for and there wasn't much disagreement at the time.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Who on here called in to 5 Live after the Millwall game? on 10:15 - Jan 4 with 2154 viewsMullet

Who on here called in to 5 Live after the Millwall game? on 17:22 - Jan 3 by LimitlessBlue

T'was Rich, the much mocked on here...

Well if we take it as read that he was responsible for getting rid of Magilton, he essentially set in motion the biggest factors in our predicament and ME spending years wasting so much and getting it wrong.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Who on here called in to 5 Live after the Millwall game? on 11:12 - Jan 4 with 2042 viewsSwansea_Blue

Who on here called in to 5 Live after the Millwall game? on 10:15 - Jan 4 by Mullet

Well if we take it as read that he was responsible for getting rid of Magilton, he essentially set in motion the biggest factors in our predicament and ME spending years wasting so much and getting it wrong.

Should have been careful what he wished for

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Who on here called in to 5 Live after the Millwall game? on 11:22 - Jan 4 with 2012 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Arguably yes.

Since Evans took over, the TV deals for Premier League rights have spiralled. That has led to massively increased parachute payments, which we have never been able to tap in to. There are some Championship clubs that are spending ludicrous amounts of money to chase the Premier League dream. The rich clubs are getting richer and the rest of us are left to feed on scraps. That’s the real problem.

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024