Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One player I’ve always liked, and is out of contract 20:42 - Jan 3 with 1092 viewsCheltenham_Blue

In the Summer. Joe Mason, now at Wolves, could do a job for us.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

One player I’ve always liked, and is out of contract on 20:46 - Jan 3 with 1071 viewsMrTown

Good shout. He’s just finished a loan spell at Portsmouth. Don’t know how clinical he is though.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2019 20:48]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

One player I’ve always liked, and is out of contract on 20:48 - Jan 3 with 1046 viewsMrTown

As is Dominic Iorfa.

One player I’ve always liked, and is out of contract on 20:49 - Jan 3 with 1038 viewsitfcjoe

Mick was a big fan of his, think he tried to sign him a couple of times

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

One player I’ve always liked, and is out of contract on 20:51 - Jan 3 with 1021 viewsMrTown

One player I like is Patrick Bauer at Charlton, big 6ft4 German, our of contract in the summer, played a season in the championship and 2 in L1. He’s quite highly regarded apparently.

One player I’ve always liked, and is out of contract on 20:54 - Jan 3 with 995 viewsPhilTWTD

One player I’ve always liked, and is out of contract on 20:49 - Jan 3 by itfcjoe

Mick was a big fan of his, think he tried to sign him a couple of times

As is Dave Bowman, I'd imagine! Was strong interest in Mick's last summer I seem to recall.
One player I’ve always liked, and is out of contract on 21:31 - Jan 3 with 872 viewsWebbyWebster

Would have played under Lambert as well if he was there at wolves when PL was
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024