Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Defoe to Rangers 22:12 - Jan 3 with 1067 viewsgrimboy

He’ll do well there .
Defoe to Rangers on 22:34 - Jan 3 with 1043 viewsbournemouthblue

He will, could be a canny move from them and him

That's probably quite a good gig in your twilight years, you play League One/Championship quality football with Champions League style crowds and fan worship?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Defoe to Rangers on 00:50 - Jan 4 with 980 viewsBlueBadger

A big payday and easy, easy goals in a league that make the Championship look good. It's a no-brainer for him.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Defoe to Rangers on 08:13 - Jan 4 with 880 viewsPendejo

Defoe to Rangers on 22:34 - Jan 3 by bournemouthblue

He will, could be a canny move from them and him

That's probably quite a good gig in your twilight years, you play League One/Championship quality football with Champions League style crowds and fan worship?

I would imagine he'll score the goals that take them back to the top of the table for May and a Premiership title to end a relatively barren spell that saw them light up the lower leagues with their gracious presence.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Defoe to Rangers on 09:18 - Jan 4 with 848 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Defoe to Rangers on 00:50 - Jan 4 by BlueBadger

A big payday and easy, easy goals in a league that make the Championship look good. It's a no-brainer for him.

It won't be a big pay day, it's regular football though and will be an easy level.

He's already on 80k+ per week, the move won't be impacting on that.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Defoe to Rangers on 09:54 - Jan 4 with 820 viewsRadlett_blue

Defoe to Rangers on 09:18 - Jan 4 by Marshalls_Mullet

It won't be a big pay day, it's regular football though and will be an easy level.

He's already on 80k+ per week, the move won't be impacting on that.

The real mugs were Bournemouth, giving a 3 year contract on 80k a week to a 35 year old striker. I doubt Rangers are paying too much of that, but as Bournemouth have £100m a year in TV money they can afford to waste it.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024