Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fair play from Pochettino 21:17 - Jan 4 with 1537 viewspeterleeblue

6-0 up and still brings Kane on.
Good stuff for the Tranmere locals who have shown up
Town will score 7 tomorrow whilst playing... on 21:20 - Jan 4 with 1518 viewsunstableblue

... our B Team!

(Nurse nurse pass the sedatives)

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Fair play from Pochettino on 21:26 - Jan 4 with 1479 viewsjpring89

We would lose to this spurs side by 10-0 minimum

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Fair play from Pochettino on 22:13 - Jan 4 with 1367 viewsFreddies_Ears

I thought it was a bit arrogant, but then realised so many kids will have wanted to see Kane. And he obliged with an exquisite goal.
Fair play from Pochettino on 22:15 - Jan 4 with 1349 viewspeterleeblue

Fair play from Pochettino on 22:13 - Jan 4 by Freddies_Ears

I thought it was a bit arrogant, but then realised so many kids will have wanted to see Kane. And he obliged with an exquisite goal.

Thats how I saw it.
Fair play from Pochettino on 22:19 - Jan 4 with 1330 viewsdavblue

Fair play from Pochettino on 22:13 - Jan 4 by Freddies_Ears

I do worry he's being flogged fitness wise, he very rarely has a day off.
Fair play from Pochettino on 23:18 - Jan 4 with 1222 viewsCoco

Fair play from Pochettino on 22:19 - Jan 4 by davblue

I do worry he's being flogged fitness wise, he very rarely has a day off.

Total myth all this tiredness crap. They play once or twice week and bloody love it. Media nonsense to create a story or an excuse for an under fire boss. Ronaldo has missed a handful of games in the last decade - nobody is dropping him!

You’re never tired when you’re winning.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Fair play from Pochettino on 23:30 - Jan 4 with 1201 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Fair play from Pochettino on 23:18 - Jan 4 by Coco

Total myth all this tiredness crap. They play once or twice week and bloody love it. Media nonsense to create a story or an excuse for an under fire boss. Ronaldo has missed a handful of games in the last decade - nobody is dropping him!

This mind set genuinely baffles me. Like because they are well paid professionals their bodies can play 2-3 matches a week. Madness.

To the original post, i agree its brilliant from Poch and for the kids at Tranmere game although the drubbing probably didnt make them feel good. From a purely professional point of view what a strange risk to take though. Imagine if he got injured at 6-0. Baffled by it. Nice touch none the less.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Fair play from Pochettino on 07:17 - Jan 5 with 1021 viewsdavblue

Fair play from Pochettino on 23:18 - Jan 4 by Coco

Ronaldo was looked after by Fergie in his early years and physically he’s a bit of a freak.

I disagree you can’t just flog them and expect there to be no ill affects when they get older. Don’t forget he had about 2 weeks off last summer also. I think he should be managed slightly better and rested at points, we might not see the affects of this until he’s 28/29 and his performance drops. He might not feel anything of course but you would want a Kane to be capable of playing at a high level until his mid thirties.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024