Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Football Focus absolutely loving Accrington Stanley 12:25 - Jan 5 with 1968 viewsBLUEBEAT

I hope we smash them

Poll: W or W

BBC Football Focus absolutely loving Accrington Stanley on 12:31 - Jan 5 with 1924 viewsmonty_radio

Did you expect different?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

BBC Football Focus absolutely loving Accrington Stanley on 12:36 - Jan 5 with 1887 viewsBLUEBEAT

BBC Football Focus absolutely loving Accrington Stanley on 12:31 - Jan 5 by monty_radio

Did you expect different?

No. No, I didn’t.

BBC Football Focus absolutely loving Accrington Stanley on 12:50 - Jan 5 with 1820 viewsstrikalite

This isn't little 'ol Accy Stanley anymore, we'll be playing here next season...most probably, most scaringly..
BBC Football Focus absolutely loving Accrington Stanley on 12:52 - Jan 5 with 1797 viewsPecker

Their manager is very, very confident. I hope we beat them easily.
BBC Football Focus absolutely loving Accrington Stanley on 12:57 - Jan 5 with 1761 viewsPecker

Good to see quite a few Blues their. Gutted not to be there. BLUE ARMY.
BBC Football Focus absolutely loving Accrington Stanley on 13:01 - Jan 5 with 1738 viewsfactual_blue

Rather startled to see we take our own ITFC rug* to use in the dressing room.

*Rug - another word that makes Phil uncomfortable.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

BBC Football Focus absolutely loving Accrington Stanley on 13:08 - Jan 5 with 1680 viewsBLUEBEAT

BBC Football Focus absolutely loving Accrington Stanley on 13:01 - Jan 5 by factual_blue

Rather startled to see we take our own ITFC rug* to use in the dressing room.

*Rug - another word that makes Phil uncomfortable.

The coaching staff were probably allowed to have one from the club shop January sale (plus employee discount).

BBC Football Focus absolutely loving Accrington Stanley on 13:11 - Jan 5 with 1657 viewsBLUEBEAT

Surprised there was no comment concerning the Kayden Jackson sale/how the money was utilised.

Login to get fewer ads

BBC Football Focus absolutely loving Accrington Stanley on 13:14 - Jan 5 with 1628 viewsfactual_blue

BBC Football Focus absolutely loving Accrington Stanley on 13:08 - Jan 5 by BLUEBEAT

The coaching staff were probably allowed to have one from the club shop January sale (plus employee discount).

I think we've been using it longer than that, and it's very much our lucky away rug.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

on 13:14 - Jan 5 with 1628 views_

BBC Football Focus absolutely loving Accrington Stanley on 15:28 - Jan 5 with 1285 viewsBlueBadger

I thought TV companies tended to show more of the underdog in games like this, rather than the side with home advantage expected to roll over the minnows?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024