Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers on the bench 14:17 - Jan 5 with 1206 viewsBoxerBlue

Nsiala starts

Max itfc pryke 25yo playford fc striker/winger
Poll: Is Lambert still the right man for Town?

Chambers on the bench on 14:35 - Jan 5 with 1142 viewsJohnyJohnson

An easy one to drop LC, easy to make an excuse of 'it's a cup game' and not ruffle feathers too much on a fragile squad. But prob also to let him know he is not undroppable after some less than convincing games.

I've only watched Nsiala once this season (QPR at PR) and his performance was the worst I've ever seen from a defender. Numerous adrift passes and getting caught out. I can't judge him on one game though. I'm guessing there is a player there from success last season, was this just a blip/crisis of confidence? What do others who have watched him more think?
Chambers on the bench on 14:39 - Jan 5 with 1124 viewsBonchosBicycle

Chambers on the bench on 14:35 - Jan 5 by JohnyJohnson

An easy one to drop LC, easy to make an excuse of 'it's a cup game' and not ruffle feathers too much on a fragile squad. But prob also to let him know he is not undroppable after some less than convincing games.

I've only watched Nsiala once this season (QPR at PR) and his performance was the worst I've ever seen from a defender. Numerous adrift passes and getting caught out. I can't judge him on one game though. I'm guessing there is a player there from success last season, was this just a blip/crisis of confidence? What do others who have watched him more think?

Nsiala played an absolute shocker against QPR but it was by far the worst performance I'd seen from him. I think he looked pretty useful until then.
Chambers on the bench on 14:43 - Jan 5 with 1109 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Chambers on the bench on 14:35 - Jan 5 by JohnyJohnson

As with every manager before i think Lambert sees Chambers as one of the first names on the teamsheet and giving him a rest and protecting him. He will start the next championship game.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Chambers on the bench on 14:47 - Jan 5 with 1079 viewsPJH

Chambers on the bench on 14:43 - Jan 5 by Terry_Nutkins

As with every manager before i think Lambert sees Chambers as one of the first names on the teamsheet and giving him a rest and protecting him. He will start the next championship game.

As will in all probability Gerken, Chalobah and Lankester who are also rested today.
Chambers on the bench on 14:52 - Jan 5 with 1067 viewsPecker

Think some of LC loss of form is down to him having to try and prop up the whole back 4. Think he has tried to help out Spence, Pennington and Knudsen. If he just concentrates on his own game, then still the best defender we have.
Chambers on the bench on 15:10 - Jan 5 with 1014 viewsTampa_Florida_Blue

I'm sure I read during the week,PL saying he was going to use this as a chance to look at 1 or 2 of the fringe players. To me, it certainly looks that this switch ticks that box.
Chambers on the bench on 15:56 - Jan 5 with 931 viewsEly_Blue

He took a heft knock vs boro last Saturday and is probably in need of a rest, as is Challobah. we seem like we're playing with 10 men with the passenger that is Dozzell in CM letting the game pass him by again

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024