Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think there is one thing we can all agree on 16:21 - Jan 5 with 923 viewsgtsb

This is definitely the worse Ipswich Town side in living memory. I am convinced we are going down but was optimistic we'd come straight back up. After this performance I realise I'm totally deluded!!!
I think there is one thing we can all agree on on 16:23 - Jan 5 with 900 viewswkj

I have no misconceptions about our chances if we go down, we won't be coming straight back up, not as we currently are. L1 will be our level for some time I would imagine, at least until our youth come through and gel, assuming most don't get poached.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I think there is one thing we can all agree on on 16:24 - Jan 5 with 868 viewsSpruceMoose

I think there is one thing we can all agree on on 16:23 - Jan 5 by wkj

I have no misconceptions about our chances if we go down, we won't be coming straight back up, not as we currently are. L1 will be our level for some time I would imagine, at least until our youth come through and gel, assuming most don't get poached.

Yeah but something about Mick being gone and having some new grounds to visit.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I think there is one thing we can all agree on on 16:25 - Jan 5 with 858 viewsDubtractor

We were mostly pretty poor last season, but great performances from Waggers, Bart and on occasion Celina gave us some respectability.

This season we've lost the little quality we did have and replaced it with absolute toot.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I think there is one thing we can all agree on on 16:26 - Jan 5 with 823 viewsBlueBadger

I think there is one thing we can all agree on on 16:24 - Jan 5 by SpruceMoose

Yeah but something about Mick being gone and having some new grounds to visit.

Don't forget the bit about 'only the real fans will turn up' in reference to Portman Road with sub 10k crowds.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 16:26]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I think there is one thing we can all agree on on 16:28 - Jan 5 with 767 viewsSpruceMoose

I think there is one thing we can all agree on on 16:26 - Jan 5 by BlueBadger

Don't forget the bit about 'only the real fans will turn up' in reference to Portman Road with sub 10k crowds.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 16:26]

I thought we'd be selling the place out with our new brand of flashy football if only we could somehow get rid of mid table master DinoMick?
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 16:28]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I think there is one thing we can all agree on on 16:29 - Jan 5 with 748 viewsSwansea_Blue

Shame on you. If we can hang on here, we're just about to cause an upset by taking Accrington to a replay and all you can do is whinge

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I think there is one thing we can all agree on on 16:32 - Jan 5 with 680 viewsjas0999

I think there is one thing we can all agree on on 16:25 - Jan 5 by Dubtractor

We were mostly pretty poor last season, but great performances from Waggers, Bart and on occasion Celina gave us some respectability.

This season we've lost the little quality we did have and replaced it with absolute toot.

.... for less money.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024