Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anyone really expect us today 16:53 - Jan 5 with 616 viewsRadlett_blue

to score a goal or win the game?
I didn't. Despite Lambert's public displays of confidence, this team has forgotten how to win football matches. I hope he doesn't say, yet again, how well we played today after a fifth successive away defeat and 5th successive away game without a goal.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Did anyone really expect us today on 16:56 - Jan 5 with 566 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I was disappointed there were so many changes.

Today didn't matter that much but was a chance to;

Get a confidence boosting win.

Not put off potential signings.

Missed opportunity.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Did anyone really expect us today on 16:56 - Jan 5 with 567 viewspatrickswell

The whole away end should be giving the team absolute pelters today - and to those saying “Oh that’ll help a struggling team” - this rabble are beyond help.
Did anyone really expect us today on 16:56 - Jan 5 with 561 viewsVaughan8

We have only scored (2) against reading. The two previous games were blanks as well so 7 out of the last 8 away games we haven't scored.

And some people still think we can stay up.

Our strikers of Harrison, Sears, Jackson and Keane are not going to score goals. They will be lucky to get 10 between them for the rest of the season.
Did anyone really expect us today on 17:00 - Jan 5 with 501 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Did anyone really expect us today on 16:56 - Jan 5 by Vaughan8

We have only scored (2) against reading. The two previous games were blanks as well so 7 out of the last 8 away games we haven't scored.

And some people still think we can stay up.

Our strikers of Harrison, Sears, Jackson and Keane are not going to score goals. They will be lucky to get 10 between them for the rest of the season.

Jackson looked poor today, he is struggling for sure.
Did anyone really expect us today on 17:01 - Jan 5 with 492 viewsjas0999

Yes. It was a strong team (by our standards). I expected us to win.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024