Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That clip of all our players swanning into the ground 17:32 - Jan 5 with 9073 viewsSmithy

before the game, with their headphones on walking around like big time charlies with their designer kitwear on just sums up the attitude to me, they ponce around like they play for Man City when they should be playing for Ely City

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 17:33 - Jan 5 with 6875 viewsBenters2

They deserve a size 10 up their arses .
That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 17:35 - Jan 5 with 6865 views3_5_2

Harsh on Ely

Did they have those little washbags? I like the Armani ones

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 17:39 - Jan 5 with 6793 viewswarkthisway

Spot on arrogant and remote from reality - let’s hope Lambert sacks a few of those wasters

bentnkuqi

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 17:47 - Jan 5 with 6709 viewsDarth_Koont

What, like every other team that won, lost or drew today?

What exactly do you expect them to be looking like?

Pronouns: He/Him

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 18:28 - Jan 5 with 6560 viewsstickymockwell

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 17:47 - Jan 5 by Darth_Koont

We need to rip their fecking tracksuits a bit and make them wear Gola football boots. Then they’ll start respecting us and maybe win a few games.

Now where did I leave that nurse?

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: Best left back in the last 10 years

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 18:31 - Jan 5 with 6518 viewsthebooks

I really couldn't care less. The players aren't our problem and they seem a decent bunch to me.
That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 18:33 - Jan 5 with 6491 viewschristiand

That's harsh on Ely City, not sure they deserve that?!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 18:44 - Jan 5 with 6422 viewsTractorWood

Some are stealing a living but if you give most blokes between 18-30 thousands of pounds a week of disposable income, they'll spend it on trendy dross.

I was playing golf in Spain a few years ago near Castellon and was wandering to the bar with some friends. Walked past the putting green and there was a lonely shadow hitting putt after putt on his own. He was still there after a meal and some drinks. This individual won the masters in 2017.

Lesson being you've not made it until you've made it.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Login to get fewer ads

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 18:47 - Jan 5 with 6387 viewswarkthisway

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 17:47 - Jan 5 by Darth_Koont

A little concerned that we are 10 points adrift ?

bentnkuqi

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 18:50 - Jan 5 with 6354 viewsDarth_Koont

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 18:47 - Jan 5 by warkthisway

A little concerned that we are 10 points adrift ?

Eh? How do they show that? Wear all black carrying a little coffin around? Get accompanied everywhere by a bugler playing the Last Post?

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 18:50 - Jan 5 with 6354 viewsMr_Ipswich

This the one?

What a shower!
That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 18:55 - Jan 5 with 6305 viewsDarth_Koont

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 18:50 - Jan 5 by Mr_Ipswich

This the one?

What a shower!

Wow! That really makes my blood boil. Why weren't they running!??

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 18:58 - Jan 5 with 6273 viewsWhymarkmariner

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 18:44 - Jan 5 by TractorWood

Some are stealing a living but if you give most blokes between 18-30 thousands of pounds a week of disposable income, they'll spend it on trendy dross.

I was playing golf in Spain a few years ago near Castellon and was wandering to the bar with some friends. Walked past the putting green and there was a lonely shadow hitting putt after putt on his own. He was still there after a meal and some drinks. This individual won the masters in 2017.

Lesson being you've not made it until you've made it.

David Beckham wasn't the Worlds greatest player, but whatever you think of him he practised and practised and practised whipping in free kicks until he became one of the Worlds best. He had to put up with ridiculous abuse after being sent off for flicking his leg up and still ended up one of our most loved players. Some of these so called players will take their £15 to £20 grand wages and go out to nightclubs or bet on the nags or put a deposit on a new Merc or Range Rover and think nothing of losing to Accrington whilst those that went to see "Their team" will have a miserable journey back knowing they've spent a lot of hard earned following a team, that at the moment, frankly don't deserve it.
That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 18:58 - Jan 5 with 6264 viewsLankHenners

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 18:55 - Jan 5 by Darth_Koont

Wow! That really makes my blood boil. Why weren't they running!??

Absolute disgrace they weren't wearing barrels held up by straps over their shoulders with their possessions held in a wrapped up spotted handkerchief on the end of a long stick!

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 19:03 - Jan 5 with 6222 viewsDarth_Koont

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 18:58 - Jan 5 by LankHenners

Absolute disgrace they weren't wearing barrels held up by straps over their shoulders with their possessions held in a wrapped up spotted handkerchief on the end of a long stick!

They should be turning up like this.

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 19:04 - Jan 5 with 6208 viewsWD19

...and did you see that bit where they returned the greeting of the old lady welcoming them!!!???

Should have growled at her and told her we were going to do them. Soft lads the lot of them.
That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 19:10 - Jan 5 with 6150 viewsMattinLondon

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 18:50 - Jan 5 by Darth_Koont

Eh? How do they show that? Wear all black carrying a little coffin around? Get accompanied everywhere by a bugler playing the Last Post?

If you look at the clip they all seem quite polite and shake the hand of the people behind the camera. In my opinion the OP shouldn’t really be getting upset about this.
That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 19:12 - Jan 5 with 6127 viewsLightningboy

Today’s average footballer these days sadly.

Christ knows what ours must be listening to to make them this sh1t though?
That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 19:14 - Jan 5 with 6094 viewsSouthBucksBlue

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 18:58 - Jan 5 by LankHenners

Absolute disgrace that some of them are wearing headphones on the pitch familiarisation/team bonding walk!
That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 19:15 - Jan 5 with 6084 viewsbackwaywhen

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 19:10 - Jan 5 by MattinLondon

If you look at the clip they all seem quite polite and shake the hand of the people behind the camera. In my opinion the OP shouldn’t really be getting upset about this.

Absolutely nothing wrong here ...just an away team turning up for the match , get a grip ffs.
That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 20:06 - Jan 5 with 5946 viewsWestcountryblue

Should turn up in suits. I think club had a policy of suits a few seasons back. Certainly during the Royle era.
That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 20:16 - Jan 5 with 5882 viewsBlue_Moses

I know where you are coming from but every player who plays at a pro level would have arrived to a game like that today.
That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 20:30 - Jan 5 with 5795 viewsjas0999

Sums up the sorry state of this once proud club.
That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 20:31 - Jan 5 with 5782 viewsBlue_Moses

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 20:30 - Jan 5 by jas0999

I think it's just football in general. Though you aren't wrong, this club is in a mess and I can't see any light at the end of the tunnel.
That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 20:35 - Jan 5 with 5747 viewsDarth_Koont

That clip of all our players swanning into the ground on 20:30 - Jan 5 by jas0999

What on earth are you lot on about?

People making comments about players turning up to a game, pretending there's an attitude problem on show sums up the sorry state of the modern fan.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024