Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I would rather see Chambers back at RB if Lambert isn’t signing one. 17:46 - Jan 5 with 682 viewsBLUEBEAT

Seriously, I would.

Poll: W or W

I would rather see Chambers back at RB if Lambert isn’t signing one. on 17:47 - Jan 5 with 678 viewsPecker

Must be worth a try.
I would rather see Chambers back at RB if Lambert isn’t signing one. on 17:48 - Jan 5 with 675 viewsTrequartista

In the same way that Sears has gone from being not good enough to one of our best players by not actually improving at all, Chambers at right-back would probably be fine.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I would rather see Chambers back at RB if Lambert isn’t signing one. on 17:52 - Jan 5 with 655 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I would rather see Chambers back at RB if Lambert isn’t signing one. on 17:48 - Jan 5 by Trequartista

In the same way that Sears has gone from being not good enough to one of our best players by not actually improving at all, Chambers at right-back would probably be fine.

Sears has gone from being not good enough to being one of our best players because the players ahead of him were all sold or released.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I would rather see Chambers back at RB if Lambert isn’t signing one. on 17:53 - Jan 5 with 641 viewspointofblue

It’ll never happen but I’d prefer Donacien at right back with Chambers and Nsiala in the middle.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I would rather see Chambers back at RB if Lambert isn’t signing one. on 17:53 - Jan 5 with 637 viewsTrequartista

I would rather see Chambers back at RB if Lambert isn’t signing one. on 17:52 - Jan 5 by Cheltenham_Blue

Sears has gone from being not good enough to being one of our best players because the players ahead of him were all sold or released.

I agree. And therefore Chambers, who previously was viewed as the weak link at right-back, will probably look pretty competent in comparison with others, by playing no better than before.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I would rather see Chambers back at RB if Lambert isn’t signing one. on 17:55 - Jan 5 with 629 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I would rather see Chambers back at RB if Lambert isn’t signing one. on 17:53 - Jan 5 by pointofblue

It’ll never happen but I’d prefer Donacien at right back with Chambers and Nsiala in the middle.

I'm not sure reverting to the world beating line up we had at the start of the season is the answer though.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I would rather see Chambers back at RB if Lambert isn’t signing one. on 17:55 - Jan 5 with 626 viewsPecker

I would rather see Chambers back at RB if Lambert isn’t signing one. on 17:52 - Jan 5 by Cheltenham_Blue

Take the heat off Sears by playing 4-4-2. Give him a proper partner up front and he will be just fine. 20 goals a season at this level with the right support.
I would rather see Chambers back at RB if Lambert isn’t signing one. on 18:09 - Jan 5 with 592 viewsPositivelyPortman

I would rather see Chambers back at RB if Lambert isn’t signing one. on 17:48 - Jan 5 by Trequartista

Sears was very poor today I’m sorry to say.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024