Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Paul Lambert playing Russian roulette..... 21:12 - Jan 5 with 1598 viewsbackwaywhen

With ME ref the earlier statement... maybe trying to force the changes in the way the club is currently being run , perhaps the wake up call that Evans needs !
Just saying ........
Is Paul Lambert playing Russian roulette..... on 21:20 - Jan 5 with 1515 viewswallyvincent

Back me or I’m out of here!!

“....he’s a young tearaway by the name of Wally Vincent” - DCI Frank Haskins, Metropolitan Police Flying Squad 1975

Is Paul Lambert playing Russian roulette..... on 21:20 - Jan 5 with 1505 viewsBloomBlue

Lambert has a gun?
Is Paul Lambert playing Russian roulette..... on 21:22 - Jan 5 with 1489 viewsMrTown

Back him or he walks. And right now after the mess we’re in, Lambert is the only bit of glue holding anything together.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Is Paul Lambert playing Russian roulette..... on 21:23 - Jan 5 with 1481 viewsjas0999

Evans doesn’t care.
Is Paul Lambert playing Russian roulette..... on 21:23 - Jan 5 with 1478 viewsbournemouthblue

What did he actually say here?

All I heard was that it was a mess and should never have got to this stage?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Is Paul Lambert playing Russian roulette..... on 21:26 - Jan 5 with 1435 viewsFixed_It

Is Paul Lambert playing Russian roulette..... on 21:23 - Jan 5 by jas0999

Evans doesn’t care.

Even if only motivated by money, I'm sure he does!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Is Paul Lambert playing Russian roulette..... on 22:41 - Jan 5 with 1165 viewsNSL

Lambert now backtracking and setting himself up for a ceremonious walk out. Anything that will save showing his face in what will be an utter embarrassment at Carrow Road in a few weeks!!

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

Is Paul Lambert playing Russian roulette..... on 22:51 - Jan 5 with 1100 viewssoclopath

Is Paul Lambert playing Russian roulette..... on 22:41 - Jan 5 by NSL

Lambert now backtracking and setting himself up for a ceremonious walk out. Anything that will save showing his face in what will be an utter embarrassment at Carrow Road in a few weeks!!

If Lambert walks or is fired due to his comments aimed at Evans,it means any potential replacement will know whatever Evans promises is a string of untruths.
Login to get fewer ads

Is Paul Lambert playing Russian roulette..... on 12:41 - Jan 6 with 797 viewsbackwaywhen

Is Paul Lambert playing Russian roulette..... on 21:23 - Jan 5 by bournemouthblue

What did he actually say here?

All I heard was that it was a mess and should never have got to this stage?

He basically said the club has not really been / being run properly, , allowing this demise of a once great club wither and die , whilst the die hards look on in disgust .
We really are in a tunnel with sign of light at the end !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024