Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great positive from yesterday and 1 really negative 06:27 - Jan 6 with 1780 viewsitfcpaul

I was home by 6.15...so didn't waste a full day only 6 hours!!

Awful game. Not many positives to be honest. Teddy looked OK. though Elder looked like it could be a positive change. Better than Knudsen by a long way and must admit I wore the " Knudsens not as bad as lots say" that for a while.

Keane looked OK. bit rusty but that's to be expected. Jackson looks lost but think that's how we play rather than him. not saying he's worth what we paid for him though.

Still think we have too many liabilities in defence in Pennington and Spence and need to do something about those too. Nsiala isn't much better though.

Edwards just doesn't look capable or running past a man or crossing a ball.

Yes it's a massive long shot but let's just hope that PL is backed in this window. You never know.

Great support yesterday by the way

[Post edited 6 Jan 2019 6:47]

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Great positive from yesterday on 06:42 - Jan 6 with 1764 viewstextbackup

Total embarassment by itfcpaul 5 Jan 2019 22:19
call yourself fans. totally embarrassing. acting like animals and thinking it's big to act thst way. keep away. it's embarrassing to have you associated with this (once) great club

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Great positive from yesterday on 06:45 - Jan 6 with 1744 viewsitfcpaul

Great positive from yesterday on 06:42 - Jan 6 by textbackup

call yourself fans. totally embarrassing. acting like animals and thinking it's big to act thst way. keep away. it's embarrassing to have you associated with this (once) great club

yes apart from the 30 idiots who yet again totally embarrassed the other so called fans there

but hey...let's tar everyone with the same idiot brush shall we

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Great positive from yesterday on 06:50 - Jan 6 with 1703 viewstextbackup

Great positive from yesterday on 06:45 - Jan 6 by itfcpaul

yes apart from the 30 idiots who yet again totally embarrassed the other so called fans there

but hey...let's tar everyone with the same idiot brush shall we

by doing what exactly? you didn't mention the reason your post, so you literally did tar all with that brush
[Post edited 6 Jan 2019 6:54]

Great positive from yesterday on 06:54 - Jan 6 with 1687 viewsitfcpaul

Great positive from yesterday on 06:50 - Jan 6 by textbackup

by doing what exactly? you didn't mention the reason your post, so you literally did tar all with that brush
[Post edited 6 Jan 2019 6:54]

Look if you or anyone else was there then I shouldn't have to say and I'm not going to

just embarrassing thuggish loutish behaviour that needed more stewards around them than were in the rest of the ground. most embarrassing thing was some of them were far too old to do it. just pathetic

Great positive from yesterday on 06:56 - Jan 6 with 1674 viewstextbackup

Great positive from yesterday on 06:54 - Jan 6 by itfcpaul

Look if you or anyone else was there then I shouldn't have to say and I'm not going to

just embarrassing thuggish loutish behaviour that needed more stewards around them than were in the rest of the ground. most embarrassing thing was some of them were far too old to do it. just pathetic

"I shouldn't have to say and I'm not going to"

but you felt the need to make a post on this exact situation. strange.

im sure nobody died, or got bottled, so rest easy friend

Great positive from yesterday on 07:04 - Jan 6 with 1635 viewsBenters2

Great positive from yesterday on 06:42 - Jan 6 by textbackup

*SWERVE ALERT*
Great positive from yesterday on 09:00 - Jan 6 with 1376 viewsBenters2

Having just seen the hightlights i didnt see any mass of stewards near the town fans.

Your moaning about the town fans every game you go to is getting boring mate.

Give it a rest.
Great positive from yesterday on 09:02 - Jan 6 with 1365 viewsPlums

How on earth do you expect anything to happen to correct the issue if you don’t explain what it is?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Login to get fewer ads

Great positive from yesterday on 09:07 - Jan 6 with 1323 viewsBenters2

Great positive from yesterday on 09:02 - Jan 6 by Plums

How on earth do you expect anything to happen to correct the issue if you don’t explain what it is?

Perhaps the football thing isnt for Paul?
Great positive from yesterday on 12:46 - Jan 6 with 1118 viewsLimitlessBlue

Great positive from yesterday on 09:07 - Jan 6 by Benters2

Perhaps the football thing isnt for Paul?

I tend to agree with you again Benters! - he should give it up.

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024