Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will PL make it to the end of the season? 09:20 - Jan 6 with 747 viewschristiand

Really loved how PL was hurting during his RS interview after the game yesterday, he has been more outspoken recently about our situation off the pitch, which ME won't be used to. He appears a more frustrated man than the one that first arrived, is the enormity of our situation and what PL is dealing with now making exasperated? It's really hard to disagree with much of what he has said recently, but I feel sure that ME won't like the sniping at the club failings and rapid decline.

Personally, I hope PL stays and rebuilds. I believe ME needs a manager that is going to tell him exactly what he feels and needs - ME might not like it, but he's got to this stage surrounded by yes men - Milne or Clegg - and look where that has got us! However, our club is in such a mess I can understand why PL would just pack up his bags and leave PR before the end of the season, it can't be good for your physical or mental health dealing with that shambles day in, day out.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Will PL make it to the end of the season? on 09:26 - Jan 6 with 719 viewsITFC_Forever

That’s my worry too.

PL came out and told it how it is last night, and I think it’s very possible he’ll leave through frustration if (when) we do go down.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Will PL make it to the end of the season? on 09:37 - Jan 6 with 642 viewsRegencyBlue

It will be interesting to see how Evans reacts to this.

PL is the first of his managers to tell him how it really is, in public anyway, which he isn’t used to.
Will PL make it to the end of the season? on 09:40 - Jan 6 with 614 viewsThe_Major

For me, assuming we do go down, that'll be one of, if not the most vital thing that needs to happen: keep Lambert.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024