Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
[Redacted] 10:36 - Jan 6 with 1340 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
so which goalkeeper will leave in January on 10:38 - Jan 6 with 1328 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Bart £2.5m

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

[Redacted] on 10:39 - Jan 6 with 1319 viewsvictorywilhappen

so which goalkeeper will leave in January on 10:38 - Jan 6 by Cheltenham_Blue

Bart £2.5m

[Redacted]
so which goalkeeper will leave in January on 10:39 - Jan 6 with 1313 viewsjas0999

We will try to cash in on Bart you would have thought. Evans to try and get his wages off the books.

Could move on for a nominal fee for that very reason.
so which goalkeeper will leave in January on 10:40 - Jan 6 with 1297 viewsbontcho

so which goalkeeper will leave in January on 10:38 - Jan 6 by Cheltenham_Blue

Bart £2.5m

I think we’ll do well to get that much, especially as I can’t think of a club looking to get a new keeper in. Our main aim will be to get this wages off the books.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

so which goalkeeper will leave in January on 11:05 - Jan 6 with 1185 viewspositivity

think this would be short-sighted, bart kept us up pretty much single-handedly for 3 seasons.
if we've to have any chance of doing it this season, we need him to find that form again,
whether that's possible or not is dubious in the extreme, but even gerken at his very best every week won't be enough

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

so which goalkeeper will leave in January on 12:26 - Jan 6 with 1092 viewsfloridaboy

I think Bart is one of those Lambert spoke about yesterday as on their way. Yes he had 3 very good seasons. But he came back from the WC, got a 3 year deal and a very good wage rise.

Then it all went pearshaped!! Maybe he thought he had got the salary and couldn't care less what happened after that. Maybe he was ticked off that no one higher up came in for him. Big knock to the ego!!

We as fans will never know what happens in training etc. So all we can do is speculate!
so which goalkeeper will leave in January on 12:28 - Jan 6 with 1072 viewsWestcountryblue

If this did happen, this would again be another short sighted piss poor decision.

Bart is a top player at this level and how on earth are we going to replace him for 1.5-2.5m ?

The answer is we won't be able to.
so which goalkeeper will leave in January on 12:39 - Jan 6 with 1037 viewsclive_baker

I would’ve thought if a deal for BB was imminent we wouldn’t have risked playing him yesterday. Furthermore, if there’s a club out there willing to pay £2.5m for a bang average, 31 year old football league goalkeeper then they need their head tested.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

so which goalkeeper will leave in January on 12:41 - Jan 6 with 1028 viewsfloridaboy

so which goalkeeper will leave in January on 12:39 - Jan 6 by clive_baker

I would’ve thought if a deal for BB was imminent we wouldn’t have risked playing him yesterday. Furthermore, if there’s a club out there willing to pay £2.5m for a bang average, 31 year old football league goalkeeper then they need their head tested.

My thoughts exactly. Been very poor since he came back from bench warming at the world cup.
so which goalkeeper will leave in January on 12:41 - Jan 6 with 1028 viewsPJH

so which goalkeeper will leave in January on 12:39 - Jan 6 by clive_baker

Not relevant to this thread but by the same token playing Dozzell yesterday on top of a couple of sub appearances would seem to negate the "stories" of a move for him this month.
so which goalkeeper will leave in January on 12:43 - Jan 6 with 1018 viewsclive_baker

so which goalkeeper will leave in January on 12:41 - Jan 6 by PJH

Not relevant to this thread but by the same token playing Dozzell yesterday on top of a couple of sub appearances would seem to negate the "stories" of a move for him this month.

I think you’re right. I would say that’s also unlikely to happen IMO.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024