Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else impressed by Ben Richards-Everton? 13:30 - Jan 6 with 932 viewsgeg1992

Quick, big, powerful and loved to bomb forward down the wing.

Seemed to have good control and a good cross too.

6ft 5!

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Anyone else impressed by Ben Richards-Everton? on 13:53 - Jan 6 with 887 viewsitfcjoe

It confused me having a big lump at LB wearing the 5 shirt, with a shorter guy at LCB wearing the 3 shirt.

The obvious comparison was Mings because they looked a lot like each other and playing same position - but he did well, and having another big player in the team for set pieces at both ends is never a bad thing

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Anyone else impressed by Ben Richards-Everton? on 14:29 - Jan 6 with 822 viewsBluebell

When his name came up on the TV screen (yes, they have one at Accrington) I thought it meant that his name was Ben Richards and he was on loan from Everton, then I saw his name on his shirt.

An extremely good player, fast and his height made all the difference in getting our players to the high balls.
Anyone else impressed by Ben Richards-Everton? on 17:09 - Jan 6 with 706 views44_not_out

Anyone else impressed by Ben Richards-Everton? on 14:29 - Jan 6 by Bluebell

When his name came up on the TV screen (yes, they have one at Accrington) I thought it meant that his name was Ben Richards and he was on loan from Everton, then I saw his name on his shirt.

An extremely good player, fast and his height made all the difference in getting our players to the high balls.

Just what we need...... lower league ‘potential’ 🙈
Anyone else impressed by Ben Richards-Everton? on 17:10 - Jan 6 with 705 viewsStanleyhouse

Anyone else impressed by Ben Richards-Everton? on 14:29 - Jan 6 by Bluebell

He only played because four of our loanees went back to their clubs. That's also why he played out of position.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024