Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who on earth is 'Pundit' from the eadt news comments? 11:51 - Jan 7 with 2167 viewsHarry_Palmer

Wow, impressively consistent levels of internet trolling.

Anybody on here wish to own up to being this comedy creation?
Who on earth is 'Pundit' from the eadt news comments? on 11:53 - Jan 7 with 2143 viewschicoazul

Many of us know who he is, and he is now posting here too, which we should all be grateful for.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Who on earth is 'Pundit' from the eadt news comments? on 11:54 - Jan 7 with 2139 viewsITFC_Forever

Pretty sure he is Nerdy / Voice of Reason, who used to spread his own unique brand of misery across TWTD a few years back.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Who on earth is 'Pundit' from the eadt news comments? on 11:56 - Jan 7 with 2117 viewschicoazul

Who on earth is 'Pundit' from the eadt news comments? on 11:54 - Jan 7 by ITFC_Forever

Pretty sure he is Nerdy / Voice of Reason, who used to spread his own unique brand of misery across TWTD a few years back.

PM

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Who on earth is 'Pundit' from the eadt news comments? on 11:57 - Jan 7 with 2107 viewsHarry_Palmer

Who on earth is 'Pundit' from the eadt news comments? on 11:53 - Jan 7 by chicoazul

Many of us know who he is, and he is now posting here too, which we should all be grateful for.

Hello Pundit.

That 'touts' gag, sorry but it just isn't funny mate.

Who on earth is 'Pundit' from the eadt news comments? on 11:59 - Jan 7 with 2094 viewschicoazul

Who on earth is 'Pundit' from the eadt news comments? on 11:57 - Jan 7 by Harry_Palmer

Hello Pundit.

That 'touts' gag, sorry but it just isn't funny mate.

I'm not as funny or consistent as he is!

Who on earth is 'Pundit' from the eadt news comments? on 11:59 - Jan 7 with 2093 viewsPJH

Who on earth is 'Pundit' from the eadt news comments? on 11:56 - Jan 7 by chicoazul

PM

No that is Theresa May(at the moment).
Who on earth is 'Pundit' from the eadt news comments? on 12:04 - Jan 7 with 2057 viewsHarry_Palmer

Who on earth is 'Pundit' from the eadt news comments? on 11:56 - Jan 7 by chicoazul

PM

Oh I see, its like that is it...

Who on earth is 'Pundit' from the eadt news comments? on 12:08 - Jan 7 with 2042 viewsSteve_M

Who on earth is 'Pundit' from the eadt news comments? on 11:53 - Jan 7 by chicoazul

It's the genius of starting with a pertinent point and then exaggerating it out of all proportion that makes him so valuable.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Who on earth is 'Pundit' from the eadt news comments? on 12:09 - Jan 7 with 2026 viewsKeno

Who on earth is 'Pundit' from the eadt news comments? on 11:54 - Jan 7 by ITFC_Forever

Nerdy - for whom Gav created his own Urban Dictionary page

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Who on earth is 'Pundit' from the eadt news comments? on 12:12 - Jan 7 with 2008 viewschicoazul

Who on earth is 'Pundit' from the eadt news comments? on 12:08 - Jan 7 by Steve_M

It's the genius of starting with a pertinent point and then exaggerating it out of all proportion that makes him so valuable.

He's the best.

Who on earth is 'Pundit' from the eadt news comments? on 12:16 - Jan 7 with 1982 viewsKeno

Who on earth is 'Pundit' from the eadt news comments? on 12:12 - Jan 7 by chicoazul

He's the best.

was Nerdy/Voicey originally the origin Newmarket_Blue?

Who on earth is 'Pundit' from the eadt news comments? on 13:25 - Jan 7 with 1844 viewsSteve_M

Who on earth is 'Pundit' from the eadt news comments? on 12:16 - Jan 7 by Keno

was Nerdy/Voicey originally the origin Newmarket_Blue?

Newmarket Blue was a different person, very different styles.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Who on earth is 'Pundit' from the eadt news comments? on 14:35 - Jan 7 with 1703 viewsKeno

Who on earth is 'Pundit' from the eadt news comments? on 13:25 - Jan 7 by Steve_M

Newmarket Blue was a different person, very different styles.

I wasnt sure

I like Newie, he was funny

Who on earth is 'Pundit' from the eadt news comments? on 14:51 - Jan 7 with 1678 viewsBlueBadger

Who on earth is 'Pundit' from the eadt news comments? on 12:08 - Jan 7 by Steve_M

Lest we forget, wasn't he banned for life from here for making an extremely poor taste joke about Dales Roberts' passing?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Who on earth is 'Pundit' from the eadt news comments? on 15:06 - Jan 7 with 1644 viewsBlueBadger

Who on earth is 'Pundit' from the eadt news comments? on 12:09 - Jan 7 by Keno

Nerdy - for whom Gav created his own Urban Dictionary page

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=NerdyKnowAll

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024