Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back from the game................... 11:52 - Jan 7 with 830 viewsCOYBitfc

Well back from the north as stayed up there with a friend for a few days.

I think the game has been done to death on here and there is not much more I can say on that. But what I will say is how much I enjoyed the 'day', 90mins aside. Nice little club Accrington, good pubs and old school terracing, I enjoyed it. I was to the right of the goal and towards the group of town fans that were in that little section in the corner. What i'll say is that I wish the majority of our fans (note I'm not saying all) could have a sing song and join in with groups that are. The guys in the corner were very vocal and myself and others at our end of the terracing were trying to get it going along the length or the stand, but all to often it falls on a wall of silence.

I know it's hard being a town fan but we really do need to be more in unison when it comes to being vocal at games, can make a massive difference.

COYB

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

Just back from the game................... on 13:14 - Jan 7 with 714 viewsbrazil1982

I was behind the goal and could barely hear those fellas to the right...open terracing doesn't do chanting / singing much good tbh.
Just back from the game................... on 13:56 - Jan 7 with 640 viewsCOYBitfc

Just back from the game................... on 13:14 - Jan 7 by brazil1982

I was behind the goal and could barely hear those fellas to the right...open terracing doesn't do chanting / singing much good tbh.

Yeah that is true, i was not far from them so easily picked up on it... But point still remains that not many around us joined in, not just with them but when those in the middle started singing. I didnt hear much from the other side of the goal but same point probably applies re open terrace.

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024